Big Data (Audience Measurement, Personalisation, Metadata, AI, Content Identification, Ad Insertion)
VIZIO taps Nielsen to measure advanced TV campaigns
Nov 17, 2020 – VIZIO Ads has announced that it will use Nielsen's Digital Ad Ratings to help advertisers better measure and optimize digital audience metrics across VIZIO SmartCast inventory on VIZIO connected TVs (CTV).
News categories: VIZIO Ads, Nielsen, Mike O'Donnell, Scott Brown, Adam Gerber, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Smart TV, USA
Deutsche Telekom and RTL to expand addressable TV cooperation
Nov 17, 2020 – Deutsche Telekom and RTL have announced that RTL's streaming service, TV Now Premium, will be integrated with Deutsche Telekom’s Magenta TV, and the pair have also agreed to increase cooperation on advertising with a special focus on addressable TV.
News categories: Mediengruppe RTL, Deutsche Telekom, Advertising, Digital TV, Germany, IPTV, OTT
TVision data enables person-level ad measurement
Nov 16, 2020 – TVision has announced Advanced Audience Projections. TV measurement and advertising platform players, including Oracle Data Cloud, Xandr, VideoAmp and iSpot are already using the data to go beyond household data to person-level measurement.
News categories: TVision, Yan Liu, Kevin Whitcher, Jason Burke, Jonathan Steuer, Robert Bareuther, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Pixalate releases Q3 2020 Connected TV/OTT: Ad Supply Trends Report
Nov 16, 2020 – Pixalate has released the Q3 2020 State of Connected TV/OTT: Ad Supply Trends Report. The report examines how the programmatic OTT/CTV advertising marketplace changed from Q1 2020 to Q3 2020 during the global pandemic.
News categories: Pixalate, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, OTT, USA
FranceTV Publicité begins addressable TV campaigns on Orange STBs
Nov 13, 2020 – FranceTV Publicité and Orange have begun to offer addressable TV in France. Targeted advertising will be deployed on channels from France Télévisions received by users with set-top boxes from Orange.
News categories: Orange, FranceTV Publicité, Advertising, Digital TV, France, IPTV, Set Top Box
Beachfront unlocks VOD ad inventory from networks in the Canoe ecosystem
Nov 12, 2020 – Beachfront has announced details of its work with Canoe. Agencies, brands and DSPs who use Beachfront can now access video-on-demand ad inventory from TV networks that play out across Canoe’s 38 million household MVPD footprint.
News categories: Beachfront, Canoe, Chris Maccaro, Ed Knudson, Adam Helfgott, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
Pakistan Telecom to provide TV audience data to Medialogic
Nov 12, 2020 – Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited (PTCL) and Medialogic have signed an agreement for enriching TV Audience Measurement data in Pakistan. PTCL will provide data from its Smart TV IPTV service to Medialogic.
News categories: PTCL, Medialogic, Adnan Anjum, Aly Mustansir, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, IPTV, Pakistan
Canoe enables multi-distributor addressable ad campaign for AMC Networks
Nov 11, 2020 – The On Addressability initiative has launched its first multi-distributor, linear addressable TV campaign. AMC Networks and Canoe Ventures worked to enable addressable campaigns as a single order across the On Addressability footprint.
News categories: Canoe Ventures, AMC Networks, On Addressability, Joel Hassell, Kim Kelleher, David Kline, Marcien Jenckes, Advertising, Cable TV, Digital TV, Set Top Box, USA
VOD Clickstream SVOD data and analysis website launched
Nov 11, 2020 – Film data researcher Stephen Follows has launched VOD Clickstream, a website set up to share data and analysis on the SVOD sector. VOD Clickstream offers free membership with insights available from the latest SVOD research.
News categories: VOD Clickstream, Stephen Follows, Dr. José Eliel Camargo-Molina, Big Data, Digital TV, Market Research, OTT, Worldwide
- HBO Max to expand into Latin America and Europe in 2H 2021
- SpotX releases 2021 video advertising trends report
- Comscore and MediaMath offer programmatic contextual ad targeting
- NetRange cloud app portal selected by itel for new Smart TVs
- Vewd integrates support for BML and Hybridcast
- Nordic streaming market approaching 14 million subscriptions
- Discovery announces global launch of discovery+
- VUALTO DRM selected to protect France Télévisions' AV content
- FreeWheel and NBCUniversal automate linear ad decisioning
- Deltatre AXIS to power BritBox for a further five years
- Zappware enables WIND VISION on PCs in Greece
- InterDigital and Futuresource release video sustainability report
- Local broadcasters collaborate to launch NextGen TV in Florida
- Highest ever Samsung Smart TV sales in 3Q 2020
- Orange France delivers targeted ads with SoftAtHome video player
- Velocix unveils cloud-native video personalisation service
- DIRECTV GO now available in Brazil
- VR consumer content revenue to exceed $7 billion in 2025
- Inverto first with EICS TV distribution equipment certification
- XroadMedia to power hyper-personalization at ZEE5