CeBIT 2017: March 20-24, 2017: Hannover
Video Streaming Solutions Launches New Video Compression Technology
Mar 1, 2012 – Video Streaming Solutions Ltd has launched its new video compression technology which is H.264/MPEG4-AVC compatible and offers better than two-fold compression performance compared to conventional H.264 technology.
News categories: VSSL, CeBIT, Digital TV, OTT, Satellite
Mirics Chipset Supports All Terrestrial and Cable TV Standards Globally
Mar 1, 2011 – Mirics has announced a chipset that supports all terrestrial and cable TV standards deployed globally, making it possible for tablet, notebook and desktop computers to receive content wherever there is a broadcast signal.
News categories: Mirics, Cable TV, CeBIT, Digital TV, ICs, Peripherals / Accessories, Semiconductor, Terrestrial
TVBLOB Aims to Make TV as Open as the Web with the First BLOBbox from Telsey
Mar 2, 2009 – TVBLOB™ and Telsey® have launched the first BLOBbox™, a set-top box with advanced software able to harness all of the content available on the Web, without any filtering or pre-selection by a third party.
News categories: Telsey, TVBLOB, TecnologieCreative, CeBIT, Digital TV, DVR, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
Alpha Networks Introduces One-Stop Shop for Digital Home and Broadband Products at 2009 CeBIT
Feb 24, 2009 – Alpha Networks (TAIEX:3380) has announced that it will feature a new lineup of digital home solutions at 2009 CeBIT including its High Definition Media Player (ADM-555H), Bit Torrent Media Player (BT-BOX) and IP-STB.
News categories: Alpha Networks, Broadband, CeBIT, Fibre, IPTV, OTT, Set Top Box
NXP Launches World's Smallest Single-chip Triple-mode PCTV Solution
Mar 6, 2008 – In a move to bring a high-quality anytime, anywhere TV viewing experience to ultra-mobile computers, NXP Semiconductors has launched the world's smallest single-chip PCTV solution - SAA7231 - that supports worldwide broadcast standards.
News categories: NXP, CeBIT, Content Protection, Digital TV, ICs, Peripherals / Accessories, Satellite, Semiconductor, Terrestrial
HomePlug® Powerline Alliance Announces Doubling of HomePlug Product Shipments from Eight Million to 16 Million in Last 12 Months
Mar 5, 2008 – The HomePlug® Powerline Alliance has announced that it has doubled the number of HomePlug products shipped globally in the last 12 months from eight million to 16 million and that its members will showcase a wide range of HomePlug compliant products at CeBIT 2008.
News categories: HomePlug Powerline Alliance, CeBIT, Market Research, Smart Home
Thomson Showcases Powerful Broadband Home Networking Ecosystem at CeBIT 2008 with Several New Products
Mar 4, 2008 – During the CeBIT show, Thomson (Euronext 18453; NYSE: TMS) announced a series of major enhancements - including four new wireless products - to its end-to-end offering of multiple-play solutions and services already available to broadband network operators.
News categories: Thomson, Broadband, CeBIT, DVR, IPTV, Set Top Box, Smart Home
Tilgin announces new portfolio of Telco Home Gateways for ADSL2+, FTTH and Ethernet access
Mar 4, 2008 – Tilgin has announced the launch of a new portfolio of telco Home Gateways designed to help providers service-connect the home.
News categories: Tilgin, Broadband, CeBIT, Fibre, Gateway, IPTV, Smart Home
IWEDIA Middleware to accompany the booming market in high definition (HD) devices
Mar 3, 2008 – IWEDIA has announced dedicated editions of its Comedia middleware specifically targeted at HD set-top boxes and 'digital ready' HD TV sets.
News categories: IWEDIA, CeBIT, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Terrestrial
- beIN dispute hits MENA pay TV subscribers
- Steady growth masks seismic shifts in US video and TV market
- BlackBerry joins the Velos Media licensing platform
- Singapore to introduce measures against illicit streaming devices
- BritBox surpasses half a million subscribers
- DAZN drives global growth via social video with Grabyo
- Euskaltel decoders now integrate Amazon Prime Video
- Cox Media and Nielsen renew TV and audio measurement agreement
- OTT TV market far from being saturated
- TDG research shows sensitivity of Netflix subscribers to price rises
- Sinclair Broadcast launches free TV streaming service, STIRR
- Wurl launches server-side ad insertion for Connected TVs
- 16% of U.S. broadband households share online video passwords
- OTE agrees to sell Telekom Albania to Albania Telecom Invest
- Mediamorph achieves record customer acquisitions in 2018
- Half of all U.S. video viewing is done with others
- ShortsTV selects Synacor's Cloud Identity Platform
- SpotX releases '2019 Video Advertising Trends' report
- Mirada multiscreen solution launches at One Communications in Bermuda
- Vestel releases first CASTVs with integrated broadcast pay TV