CEDIA EXPO 2017: September 6-9, 2017: San Diego
TiVo announces 4K TiVo BOLT+ at CEDIA 2016
Sep 12, 2016 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced the TiVo BOLT+ being showcased at CEDIA 2016. The TiVo BOLT+ includes six tuners, 3TB of recording capacity, and a new black chassis, creating the ultimate multi-room video experience.
News categories: TiVo, Ira Bahr, CEDIA, Digital TV, DVR, USA
4K Ultra HD TV market to hit 330 million units by 2019
Oct 14, 2015 – According to Parks Associates, more than 330 million 4K UHD TVs will be sold globally by the end of 2019. Of U.S. broadband households planning to purchase a flat-panel TV in 2015, 56% think that 4K picture quality is an important feature.
News categories: Parks Associates, Barbara Kraus, CEDIA, Digital TV, Market Research, Smart TV, USA, Worldwide
TiVo unveils DVR with 24 TB of storage capacity
Sep 8, 2014 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) has unveiled the biggest DVR it has ever made, TiVo Mega. TiVo Mega boasts 24 terabytes of recording space, the equivalent of over 26,000 hours of TV.
News categories: TiVo Inc, Ira Bahr, CEDIA, Digital TV, DVR, Set Top Box, USA
DISH connects Hopper platform to Control4 home automation system
Sep 26, 2013 – DISH (NASDAQ: DISH) has announced plans to integrate Control4 (NASDAQ: CTRL) home automation technology with its Hopper® Whole-Home HD DVR system. The Control4® system is commonly found both in high-end and mainstream home automation installations.
News categories: DISH Network, Control4, Vivek Khemka, Eric Anderson, CEDIA, Digital TV, DVR, Gateway, Middleware, Satellite, Set Top Box, Smart Home, USA
TiVo to Unveil TiVo Premiere Elite, the World's Most Advanced Set-Top Box
Sep 7, 2011 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced its TiVo® Premiere Elite set-top box, offering four digital tuners and an unprecedented two-terabyte hard drive for unmatched recording capabilities, as well as THX certification for optimal sound and video fidelity.
News categories: TiVo Inc, Cable TV, CEDIA, DVR, IPTV, OTT, Set Top Box, Smart Home, USA
Silicon Image Introduces InstaPrevue™ Technology
Sep 7, 2011 – Silicon Image (NASDAQ:SIMG) has announced its latest innovation, InstaPrevue™ technology. InstaPrevue provides a live picture-in-picture preview of every HDMI input connected to a digital television or A/V receiver.
News categories: Silicon Image, CEATEC, CEDIA, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Smart TV
New Sony Blu-ray Player Integrates Streaming Internet Video
Sep 9, 2009 – Sony (Tokyo: 6758; NYSE: SNE) has introduced the BDP-N460 networked Blu-ray Disc™ player. Beside playing Blu-ray Discs and DVDs, the device instantly streams one of the largest collections of on-demand entertainment from the BRAVIA™ Internet Video platform.
News categories: Sony Corp, Blu-ray, CEDIA, OTT, USA
LG Adds VUDU HD Movie Service to Wireless Blu-ray Disc Player
Sep 9, 2009 – LG Electronics has announced the addition of the HD streaming movie service from VUDU to the LG Wireless Network Blu-ray Player (model BD390). With VUDU, consumers can instantly buy or rent from an extensive library of movies and TV titles.
News categories: LG Electronics, VUDU, Blu-ray, CEDIA, OTT, USA
HD VMD Debuts in U.S. - Affordable HD Disc Solution Available to Consumers in Q3'07.
Sep 5, 2007 – New Medium Enterprises (NME) (OTC Bulletin Board: NMEN) has officially launched its HD VMD (Versatile Multilayer Disc) player and disc into the U.S. market with a debut at CEDIA Expo 2007.
News categories: CEDIA, Digital TV, DVD, USA
- beIN dispute hits MENA pay TV subscribers
- Steady growth masks seismic shifts in US video and TV market
- BlackBerry joins the Velos Media licensing platform
- Singapore to introduce measures against illicit streaming devices
- BritBox surpasses half a million subscribers
- DAZN drives global growth via social video with Grabyo
- Euskaltel decoders now integrate Amazon Prime Video
- Cox Media and Nielsen renew TV and audio measurement agreement
- OTT TV market far from being saturated
- TDG research shows sensitivity of Netflix subscribers to price rises
- Sinclair Broadcast launches free TV streaming service, STIRR
- Wurl launches server-side ad insertion for Connected TVs
- 16% of U.S. broadband households share online video passwords
- OTE agrees to sell Telekom Albania to Albania Telecom Invest
- Mediamorph achieves record customer acquisitions in 2018
- Half of all U.S. video viewing is done with others
- ShortsTV selects Synacor's Cloud Identity Platform
- SpotX releases '2019 Video Advertising Trends' report
- Mirada multiscreen solution launches at One Communications in Bermuda
- Vestel releases first CASTVs with integrated broadcast pay TV