IPO (Initial Public Offering) News
AT&T withdraws Latin America IPO
Apr 19, 2018 – AT&T (NYSE: T) has decided to withdraw its planned initial public offering of shares of Vrio Corp. The company made this decision based on current market conditions.
News categories: AT&T, Digital TV, IPO, Latin America, Satellite
Digiturk and Romania's RCS & RDS cancel IPOs
Nov 6, 2007 – Turkey's leading pay-TV firm Digiturk and Romania-based satellite TV and Internet company RCS & RDS on Tuesday cancelled initial public offerings planned for London, citing market conditions.
News categories: Digital TV, IPO, Romania, Satellite, Turkey
Digiturk IPO to raise up to $550m
Oct 23, 2007 – Digiturk, Turkey's largest digital television broadcaster, plans to raise as much as $550m (£268m) in an IPO of 25 per cent of its business.
News categories: Digiturk, Digital TV, IPO, Satellite, Turkey
China Digital TV Files for Initial Public Offering
Sep 21, 2007 – China Digital TV Holding Co., Ltd. is offering 12,000,000 American depositary shares, or ADSs, each representing one ordinary share and anticipates that the initial public offering price of the ADSs will be between $11 and $13 per ADS.
News categories: China Digital TV, China, Conditional Access, Digital TV, IPO
- Tulix creates streaming platform for launch of Vidgo content
- 605 earns SOC 3 security certification
- Ampersand launches platform for audience-based TV advertising
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 149,000 in 4Q 2019
- 'Swisscom TV X' combines Netflix and TV content
- Netflix releases fourth-quarter 2019 results
- U.S. weekly time watching Netflix and Hulu up 20 minutes in 2019
- Allegro DVT unveils VVC compliance test bitstreams
- Synamedia partners with USSI Global for the U.S. market
- Disney+ brings forward EMEA launch date
- NürnbergMesse acquires SCaT India Tradeshow
- BARB begins reporting reach and time spent viewing across screens
- Synamedia partners with World Wide Technology
- Roku TV launches in Brazil in partnership with AOC
- Realtek, Jiuzhou join NAGRA Android TV Reference Program for Pay TV operators
- ENENSYS DVB-SIS solution ready for deployment
- Syncbak to debut simplified OTT syndication and monetization tools at NATPE 2020
- No growth expected for MENA pay TV revenues
- Indian communication satellite GSAT-30 launched successfully
- NBCUniversal unveils Peacock freemium streaming service