Private Equity News
NDS Group PLC Reports Fiscal Year 2008 Results
Aug 5, 2008 – NDS Group (NASDAQ: NNDS) has announced its results for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2008. 90.3 million active devices were protected by NDS conditional access technology and 92.5 million middleware clients were deployed at the end of the period.
News categories: NDS Group, Cable TV, CAM, Conditional Access, DRM, DVR, IPTV, Market Research, Middleware, MnA, Mobile, Private Equity, Results, Satellite, Set Top Box
Heavy investment in Europe's cable industry begins to pay off
Jul 22, 2008 – Europe's cable industry is now in a position to compete in the increasingly competitive pay TV market place according to the latest report from media analyst Screen Digest.
News categories: Screen Digest, Austria, Belgium, Cable TV, Czech Republic, Denmark, Digital TV, Estonia, Europe, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Luxembourg, Market Research, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Private Equity, Romania, Slovenia, Spain, Subscribers, Sweden, Switzerland, UK
The Gores Group Completes Acquisition of Sagem Communications
Jan 29, 2008 – The Gores Group has announced that it closed its acquisition of Sagem Communications from SAFRAN for an enterprise value of 383 million euros (560 million dollars at current exchange rate).
News categories: Sagem Communications, SAFRAN, The Gores Group, CIC Finance, Digital TV, DVR, France, IPTV, MnA, Private Equity, Set Top Box
Private Equity comes to the rescue of Europe's cable industry
Jun 25, 2007 – The latest report from media analysts Screen Digest finds that the European cable industry is in rude health, thanks mainly to a massive injection of private equity investment over the past five years.
News categories: Screen Digest, Cable Europe (ECCA), Cable TV, Digital TV, Europe, Market Research, Private Equity
- Roku ends 2019 with 36.9 million active accounts
- Vianeos provides revamped UX for Batelco TV in Bahrain
- VUALTO partners with ATEME for automated encoder integration
- STV selects Arqiva Hybrid TV Service for HD restart feature
- AfricaXP adds DTH capacity from Eutelsat for Sub-Saharan Africa
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 44k in 4Q 2019
- 'Tapering subscriber acquisitions' for Dish TV India in 4Q 2019
- Movistar Spain launches new voice remote control
- Irdeto confirmed as security partner for Mitele Plus
- Swedish streaming market saturating
- Tubi monthly active users grow to 25 million
- beIN SPORTS strikes partnership with XUMO TV
- Cinedigm’s Viewster app available on Foxxum-supporting devices
- Liberty extends Netflix partnership in Europe
- beIN SPORTS XTRA added to Samsung TV Plus
- Sinclair Broadcast joins Pearl TV broadcast business organization
- WISI ABR transcoding approved for Minerva YourTV Now cloud video
- Radix to launch Android TV device management at MWC
- Canada's Media Technology Monitor reports on SVOD, podcasting, co-viewing and more
- Disney+ to reach 126 million subscribers globally