Private Equity News
NDS Group PLC Reports Fiscal Year 2008 Results
Aug 5, 2008 – NDS Group (NASDAQ: NNDS) has announced its results for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2008. 90.3 million active devices were protected by NDS conditional access technology and 92.5 million middleware clients were deployed at the end of the period.
News categories: NDS Group, Cable TV, CAM, Conditional Access, DRM, DVR, IPTV, Market Research, Middleware, MnA, Mobile, Private Equity, Results, Satellite, Set Top Box
Heavy investment in Europe's cable industry begins to pay off
Jul 22, 2008 – Europe's cable industry is now in a position to compete in the increasingly competitive pay TV market place according to the latest report from media analyst Screen Digest.
News categories: Screen Digest, Austria, Belgium, Cable TV, Czech Republic, Denmark, Digital TV, Estonia, Europe, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Luxembourg, Market Research, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Private Equity, Romania, Slovenia, Spain, Subscribers, Sweden, Switzerland, UK
The Gores Group Completes Acquisition of Sagem Communications
Jan 29, 2008 – The Gores Group has announced that it closed its acquisition of Sagem Communications from SAFRAN for an enterprise value of 383 million euros (560 million dollars at current exchange rate).
News categories: Sagem Communications, SAFRAN, The Gores Group, CIC Finance, Digital TV, DVR, France, IPTV, MnA, Private Equity, Set Top Box
Private Equity comes to the rescue of Europe's cable industry
Jun 25, 2007 – The latest report from media analysts Screen Digest finds that the European cable industry is in rude health, thanks mainly to a massive injection of private equity investment over the past five years.
News categories: Screen Digest, Cable Europe (ECCA), Cable TV, Digital TV, Europe, Market Research, Private Equity
- Kaltura to migrate Cellcom TV to the Cloud
- Smart Home device market remains resilient despite pandemic
- Roku OS 9.4 to begin roll out to Roku devices
- Armstrong secures VOD launch with Verimatrix
- Global SVOD revenue to grow to $100 billion
- Amazon announces new Fire TV devices and redesigned UX
- ENENSYS announces ATSC 3.0 head end for hybrid delivery
- 605 signs measurement and analytics deal with Walmart
- AdLedger pilots OTT video ad deployment using blockchain
- VR market to grow despite pandemic blow to location-based segment
- Graham Media renews with Comscore for TV measurement
- 317 million SVOD subscriptions for the U.S. in 2025
- Clearcable adds Minerva Networks IPTV platform to offering
- BARB issues invitation to tender for five contracts
- Amino helps Colsecor add SENSA OTT to legacy set-top boxes
- 3SS provides technology for STINGTV app from Yes
- Discovery acquires assets of adtech start-up AdSparx
- SimulTV picks Limelight Edge services for global video delivery
- U.S. pay TV suffers historic cord-cutting
- SpotX unveils programmatic solutions for linear Addressable TV