SCTE•ISBE Cable-Tec Expo 2019: September 30-October 3, 2019: New Orleans
Verimatrix releases evaluation app for connected devices
Sep 28, 2016 – Verimatrix has announced the availability of the a new version of its ViewRight® Ultra downloadable app package. The app is available in the iTunes and Google Play stores, and for Amazon Fire devices and Samsung and LG Smart TVs.
News categories: Verimatrix, Petr Peterka, Apps, Content Protection, Digital TV, OTT, SCTE•ISBE, Worldwide
Harmonic to show industry's first software-based CCAP solution at SCTE
Sep 27, 2016 – Harmonic (NASDAQ: HLIT) has introduced its CableOS system, the industry's first software-based CCAP solution. The CableOS solution will make its public debut during SCTE Cable-Tec Expo.
News categories: Harmonic, Patrick Harshman, Tony Werner, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, SCTE•ISBE, Software, USA
TiVo adds personalization and discovery to Fan TV
Sep 27, 2016 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced that Fan TV will include new personalization and discovery features across TV, tablet and mobile devices. Additionally, Fan TV will now be available on Apple TV and Roku.
News categories: TiVo, Michael Hawkey, Advertising, Digital TV, OTT, SCTE•ISBE, USA, UX
ARRIS Whole Home Solution becomes Espial Elevate
Sep 26, 2016 – Espial has announced that its cloud-based turnkey video solution, built upon the ARRIS Whole Home Solution, together with capabilities from Espial’s IP back-office, client and user experience solutions, will be known as Espial Elevate.
News categories: Espial, Hiawatha Broadband, Easton Utilities, Ritter Communications, Jaison Dolvane, Jim Kronebusch, Ted Book, Trent Taylor, Cable TV, Canada, Content Distribution, Digital TV, SCTE•ISBE, Set Top Box, USA
Cincinnati Bell selects Minerva to power enhanced television services
Oct 13, 2015 – Minerva Networks has announced that Cincinnati Bell has deployed Minerva’s platform to offer enhanced television services. artnering with Minerva, Cincinnati Bell is able to offer a full range of premium features.
News categories: Minerva Networks, Cincinnati Bell, Eric Freund, Mark Fahner, Digital TV, IPTV, SCTE•ISBE, USA
Rovi Guide in more than half a million DTAs
Sep 23, 2014 – Rovi (NASDAQ:ROVI) has announced the deployment of its guides on over half a million digital terminal adapters. Rovi is now providing its programme guide to cable households throughout the U.S. and Latin America.
News categories: Rovi Corp, Armstrong, Omar Javaid, Dave Whittmann, Argentina, Cable TV, Digital TV, Latin America, Middleware, SCTE•ISBE, Set Top Box, USA
Rovi Advances Digital Entertainment With Technology Showcase at SCTE 2012
Oct 17, 2012 – Technologies on display at the Rovi (Nasdaq:ROVI) booth at SCTE Cable Tec Expo 2012 will include Rovi's adaptive bit rate streaming technology, guide innovations for multi-screen, and advanced discovery features and capabilities.
News categories: Rovi Corp, Media Player, Middleware, SCTE•ISBE, Set Top Box, Smart Home
Columbus Communications Launches Digital IP Video Technology Platform with Evolution Digital, Conax and Cubiware
Oct 17, 2012 – Columbus Communications has announced that, in partnership with Evolution Digital, Conax and Cubiware, they are offering a Pre-Integrated Hybrid IP Video Platform in 25 countries in the greater Caribbean, Central America and Andean region.
News categories: Evolution Digital, Columbus Communications, Conax, Cubiware, Content Distribution, DRM, IPTV, Middleware, SCTE•ISBE, Set Top Box
Pace Sign License Agreement for Comcast Reference Development Kit (RDK)
Oct 17, 2012 – Pace (LSE:PIC) has announced that it is licensing the Reference Development Kit (RDK) from Comcast (Nasdaq: CMCSA, CMCSK). The RDK is pre-integrated software that creates a common framework for powering tru2way®, IP or hybrid STBs and video gateways.
News categories: Pace plc, Comcast, Cable TV, Digital TV, Gateway, Licensing, RDK, SCTE•ISBE, Set Top Box, USA
- Kaltura to migrate Cellcom TV to the Cloud
- Smart Home device market remains resilient despite pandemic
- Roku OS 9.4 to begin roll out to Roku devices
- Armstrong secures VOD launch with Verimatrix
- Global SVOD revenue to grow to $100 billion
- Amazon announces new Fire TV devices and redesigned UX
- ENENSYS announces ATSC 3.0 head end for hybrid delivery
- 605 signs measurement and analytics deal with Walmart
- AdLedger pilots OTT video ad deployment using blockchain
- VR market to grow despite pandemic blow to location-based segment
- Graham Media renews with Comscore for TV measurement
- 317 million SVOD subscriptions for the U.S. in 2025
- Clearcable adds Minerva Networks IPTV platform to offering
- BARB issues invitation to tender for five contracts
- Amino helps Colsecor add SENSA OTT to legacy set-top boxes
- 3SS provides technology for STINGTV app from Yes
- Discovery acquires assets of adtech start-up AdSparx
- SimulTV picks Limelight Edge services for global video delivery
- U.S. pay TV suffers historic cord-cutting
- SpotX unveils programmatic solutions for linear Addressable TV