OpenTV Defines the Television Experience at IBC 2007Wednesday, August 29th, 2007
Showcases Solutions That Make Digital Television Services a Reality
SAN FRANCISCO — OpenTV Corp. (Nasdaq: OPTV), a leading provider of solutions for the delivery of advanced digital television and cross platform interactive services, defines the television experience with a showcase of its latest solutions at the International Broadcaster Conference (IBC) on stand 1.281 at the RAI Convention Center in Amsterdam, Netherlands, from September 7 to 11, 2007.
OpenTV will demonstrate how its proven solutions provide the foundation for the new television experience with innovative user interfaces, on-demand delivery, advanced graphics, home media and customer relationship and transaction management.
“OpenTV is building on its track record for both innovation and delivery,” said Alan Guggenheim, OpenTV’s President and CEO. “As an industry leader, we are focused on delivering innovations that address our customers’ critical time-to-market issues. Our new solutions, designed to accelerate service adoption, will change the digital television landscape ultimately enabling network operators the flexibility to deliver compelling and relevant services quickly, cost-effectively and seamlessly with a unified user experience across their entire customer base.”
“We are passionate about delivering high quality, creative solutions that consistently meet customer demands, while providing a foundation for rolling out cost-effective new services,” added Mike Ivanchenko, OpenTV’s SVP of Worldwide Sales.
OpenTV’s IBC showcase will include:
- Live services from existing OpenTV satellite, cable and IPTV customers
- OpenTV’s proven high definition PVR solution
- Advanced user interface designs and next generation HD user experiences
- Innovative on-demand solutions including push and pull VOD
- OpenTV’s industry leading HTML browser solutions
- Customer relationship and transaction management systems designed for television
- Integrated mobile solutions with OpenTV’s partner weComm
Senior executives, sales and product marketing staff from OpenTV will be on site for meetings, demonstrations, and discussions.