The Digital TV Consultancy opens Market Research StoreThursday, September 13th, 2012
The Digital TV Consultancy to sell research reports from Digital TV Research Ltd.
CAMBRIDGE, UK — The Digital TV Consultancy, a provider of marketing services to the digital consumer technology industry, has today announced that it has created an online store for the sale of research reports covering the digital video market. Digital TV Research Limited, a company specialising in providing cutting-edge business intelligence to the television industry, is the first provider of reports through the new site.
From Digital TV Research’s extensive portfolio are available for purchase reports covering all aspects of the digital TV market. Some examples are:
- Digital TV regional reports (Sub-Saharan Africa, Middle East & North Africa, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, …) – provide analysis for each of the countries in the specific region plus subscriber and revenue forecasts from 2007 to 2017 for the major countries, split by transmission method e.g. IPTV, DTH, cable or digital terrestrial.
- Imported Drama Series in Europe – covers 119 channels across 21 European territories by revenues, hours screened and more.
- TV Advertising Forecasts – covers the top 55 territories in the world with revenue forecasts from 2007 to 2017.
- Connected TV Forecasts – provides profiles of the main connected TV platforms, with country forecasts for the number of TVs connected to the internet, whether directly or via set-top box, Blu-ray player, games console or other device.
- Online TV & video forecasts – provides profiles of the main content providers and platforms, and forecasts online video advertising, download-to-own, pay-per-view, and subscription revenues for 40 countries.
The Digital TV Consultancy also provides a digital TV market news service at www.digitaltvnews.net. The market research offered through the new store is complementary to Digital TV News in that the news service focuses on current events and provides a historical searchable archive, whereas the store offers perspectives on the future of the industry.
The Digital TV Consultancy Market Research Store is fully operational and can be found at store.dtvconsultancy.com.