Espial showcases RDK, 4K, OTT and HTML5 TV user experiences at CES 2015Tuesday, December 16th, 2014
OTTAWA — Espial, a leader in on-demand TV software and solutions, today announced it will demonstrate rich, high performance HTML5 TV user experiences for smart TVs and RDK-based set-top boxes at the 2015 International CES (Consumer Electronics Show®) in Las Vegas from January 6-9.
Espial will showcase its advanced software solutions on broadcast, hybrid and IPTV set-top boxes for cable, telecom and satellite operators. In particular, Espial will highlight the following features:
- Latest RDK version support including RDK Media Framework
- Support for 4K-based chipsets
- DVB support for RDK, including DVB-SI for broadcast
- High performance HTML5 TV UX for RDK including guide, VOD and DVR apps
- OTT Apps such as YouTube, Amazon, and Hulu
Espial will demonstrate its technology at CES in Suite 328 at the Westgate Hotel (previously known as the LVH and Las Vegas Hilton). Leveraging open industry standards and initiatives, Espial solutions are recognized as delivering exceptional user experiences for consumers across the world on smart TVs and a range of set-top boxes — from legacy platforms to home gateways.