Foxtel launches 'nbn' servicesThursday, November 3rd, 2016
Foxtel today announced that it has begun offering services on the nbn™ network to Fibre to the Premise (FTTP) serviceable customers. The move marks Foxtel’s initial push to offer nbn™ services to new and current subscribers, which will accelerate in the coming months.
nbn™ services will strengthen Foxtel’s commitment to deliver high quality, reliable streaming of its internet delivered services across iQ3, Foxtel Go, Foxtel’s on demand programming and other popular video steaming, social media and gaming applications.
Andrew Lorken, Executive Director of Broadband said, “With today’s launch on the nbn™ network, we’re taking our broadband service to the next level. When our customers couple Foxtel’s premium movies, TV shows and sport with our unlimited broadband bundles they will receive their content on broadband that is purpose built for entertainment. We think this truly differentiates Foxtel from other broadband providers in an increasingly competitive market and we aim to be the broadband supplier of choice for those customers seeking a combination of the highest quality internet access and the best content.”
Foxtel is now offering its best ever value range of broadband, TV and home phone bundles, with access to the nbn™ network for FTTP serviceable customers, and via ADSL connections.
New customers can currently sign up to an unlimited broadband, home phone and TV bundle, with the Entertainment pack, from as little as $111 per month on a 24 month plan. Existing Foxtel TV subscribers can add an unlimited broadband bundle to a non-Platinum HD pack from only $85~ extra per month on a 24 month plan, or only $75^ extra per month on a 24 month plan when added to a Platinum HD pack.
Foxtel also confirmed that its ADSL broadband bundles are ‘nbn™ from Foxtel Ready’, meaning current and new customers on Foxtel ADSL broadband plans today will be able to easily switch their service to an nbn™ from Foxtel service, without needing to recontract, once the nbnTM from Foxtel service becomes available at their home.
Foxtel’s broadband bundles feature:
- Unlimited or 100GB broadband plans (Foxtel’s 100GB plan comes with a bonus 100GB of data for a limited time (200GB total)
- The Foxtel Hub – a WiFi modem designed for fast WiFi speeds#, great in-home coverage and easy streaming to all your devices
- Unlimited standard local calls included in all broadband bundles and unlimited standard national calls included in unlimited broadband bundles
- No data download limits for Foxtel content, including via Foxtel Go and Anytime when connected to Foxtel Broadband
- ADSL services delivered on one of Australia’s largest telecommunications networks and nbn™ FTTP services delivered over a network designed to provide Australians with all the benefits of fast# and reliable broadband
- Easy management of all Foxtel services via MyAccount, the convenience of a single bill and 24/7 technical support
Foxtel broadband, via select FTTP nbn™ serviceable locations, is available from today.