NuVision to re-enter USA TV marketMonday, January 8th, 2018
NuVision Announces Plans To Re-Enter The USA TV Market, And Significantly Expand Its Mobile Computing Line-Up
LAS VEGAS — Las Vegas Convention Center, Central Hall, Booth # 11121 — NuVision today announced its plans to re-enter the USA TV market, while also significantly expanding its mobile computing line-up. NuVision is a USA based company with its roots in high quality TVs for custom installation. In 2018, for both the TV and mobile computing categories, the NuVision brand promise is to provide a compelling mix of quality, technology and value.
The NuVision management team now includes multiple TV/CE industry veterans with a history of building billion-dollar businesses and trusted customer relationships. With strong financial backing, the team has created all new product roadmaps and fresh brand, product and channel marketing plans. Moving forward, NuVision will partner with select quality retailers across the country, providing new opportunities with back-to-basics business practices.
“NuVision is the perfect name for our company, as it encapsulates our business direction in a single word,” said Scott Ramirez, VP, Product Marketing and Development, NuVision. “We are focusing on building the right 4P’s – Product, Pricing, Process, and People. This will allow us to maintain an aggressive, yet stable brand position, and a business positioned for managed long-term growth. The result is a unique opportunity for our partners, and a quality user experiences for our customers, making NuVision the Smart Choice.”
NuVision feels strongly that customers deserve both the right product and the right value. Therefore, special attention is being paid to ensure that all NuVision TVs provide the best picture performance in their price class, and a great overall user experience.
For 2018, NuVision will offer Three Distinct TV Series:
- Core Series – Full Featured 1080p Full HD, and 720p HD, Smart TV models, providing a compelling mix of quality and value. Core series models will be available in 32″, 40″ and 50″ screen sizes.
- Edge Series – High Quality 4K Ultra HD Smart TV models, providing stunning quality, high technology and strong value. Edge series models will be available in 43″, 50″, 55″, 65″ and 75″ screen sizes.
- Ultra Series – Premium 4K Ultra HD Smart TV Models, providing the highest quality, and newest technology, while maintaining clear value. Ultra series models will be available in 55″, 65″ and 75″ screen sizes.
NuVision Mobile Computing will focus on the Encite family of products, positioned as a fun, edgy sub-brand, providing “more-than-you-expect”. In areas such as cosmetic design, display quality, connectivity and key features, NuVision will help consumers target the features that they will really use to unsure a better overall experience. The curated line-up will include five series, with special emphasis on the stunning flip and book series.
For 2018, NuVision will offer Five Differentiated Mobile Computing Series:
- Sole – Android and Windows Tablets. Sole models will be available in 8″, 10.1′, and 13.3″ display sizes.
- Encite split – Windows 2-in-1 Detachable. Split models will be available in 11.6″ and 13.3″ display sizes, and multiple configurations.
- Encite kick – Windows 2-in-1 Detachable with Kickstand. Kick models will be available in 12.5″ and 13.3″ display sizes, and multiple configurations.
- Encite flip – Windows 2-in-1 360 Degree Convertible. Flip models will be available in 11.6″ and 13.3″ display sizes, and multiple configurations. Flip models offer “best-in-class” cosmetic designs.
- Encite book – Laptop. Book models will be available in 13.3″ and 14.1″ display sizes, and multiple configurations. As with the flip models, book models also offer “best-in-class” cosmetic designs.
Stop by Booth 11121 in the LVCC Central Hall for a product walk-through, or additional company and product information.