Espial Elevate SaaS video platform works with Amazon Web ServicesThursday, September 13th, 2018
Espial Elevate SaaS Video Platform Works With Amazon Web Services to Offer Video Service Providers an Innovative, Cost-Effective TVaaS Solution
AMSTERDAM — IBC Show 2018 (Stand 5.C80) — Espial announced today its Elevate Cloud IPTV Platform is available on Amazon Web Services (AWS) and ready for deployment with AWS Elemental services for cloud-based video processing and delivery. Working with AWS allows Espial to offer its customers a world-class TV-as-a-Service (TVaaS) solution on the cloud at scale, with the highest standards of security and performance, and to make it fast and easy to deliver multiscreen video.
Video service providers are confronted with the prospect of significant capital investments and ongoing internal costs to compete. These expenditures represent significant risks and often result in delays before new revenue-generating services can be deployed. Espial’s Elevate Cloud IPTV Platform mitigates these risks and eliminates the need for major upfront costs by providing a managed TVaaS video platform covering all components and aspects of the platform lifecycle, including: infrastructure, software, operations, updates, maintenance, continuous feature innovation, and ongoing support for new set-top boxes and consumer-owned devices. Elevate provides the ability to deploy IPTV, OTT, and cable services quickly, with low deployment risk, and with predictable costs.
AWS Elemental makes it fast and easy to prepare, process, and deliver broadcast and multiscreen video. With AWS, Espial’s Elevate SaaS video platform now offers video service providers:
- Auto Scaling, which monitors applications and automatically adjusts capacity, giving providers increased capacity when it is required for larger, more popular televised events
- Amazon CloudFront, which allows for infinite scaling of video services and ensures consumers always get fast access, even during periods of high demand
- Native Security-Logging Capabilities, which can be leveraged for built-in analytics to drive dashboards for 24/7 monitoring services
- High-quality content delivery with fully redundant services
- Broadcast-quality video processing
Michael McCluskey, VP Product Management, Espial, said: “Elevate is a field-proven TVaaS solution built on AWS, which is already powering millions of set-top and consumer-owned devices. Elevate is a turnkey managed service that allows operators to focus more of their attention on positively impacting subscriber acquisition and retention through the use of analytics data, promotional capabilities and continuous, evergreen innovation.”
Espial will showcase these capabilities at the AWS booth (5.C80) at IBC Show 2018.