Mirada results for the year ended 31 March 2019Thursday, July 11th, 2019
- Revenue increase of 40% to $12.32 million (2018: $8.82 million)
- Substantial growth of 57% in subscriber-based licence fees to $4.05 million (2018: $2.58 million)
- Positive adjusted EBITDA of $0.81 million (2018: loss of $1.12 million)
- Gross profit increased to $11.47 million (2018: $7.94 million)
- Net loss reduced to $3.11 million (2018: loss of $4.87 million)
- Net debt reduced to $4.86 million (2018: $11.70 million)
- Successful mass-market deployment of Mirada’s OTT product at Izzi Telecom for the 2018 FIFA World Cup.
- Deployment of Iris multiscreen licences over new segments of subscribers at Izzi Telecom to finally reach the milestone of two million STBs installed by March 2019.
- Contract win with Skytel in Mongolia in December 2018.
- First commercial deployment with ATN international, in Bermuda, in January 2019.
- Commercial deployment of Digital TV Cable Edmund in Bolivia in March 2019.
LONDON — Mirada plc (AIM: MIRA), the leading audio-visual content interaction specialist, announces its final results for the year ended 31 March 2019.
Jose Luis Vazquez, CEO of Mirada, commented: “Mirada is increasing its market reach, with a growing healthy pipeline of opportunities as a result of the successful deployment, and a wide appraisal of, its Iris multiplatform product. We are considered to be a top-end solution for many potential customers, with a flexible model that allows audio-visual companies of any size to provide a competitive offering to their subscribers.
“Our financial position is continuously improving, reinforced by the support of our largest shareholder. Together these factors have led to an improved commercial performance with participation in multiple deals and, combined with our growing pipeline, provide confidence in our ability to secure more contract wins in the current year.”
Annual Report and Accounts
The Company’s Annual Report and Accounts will be available on the Company’s website.