Digital TV News: Österreichischer Rundfunk
NEOTION to supply DVB-CI and CI Plus Modules for ORF in Austria
Sep 8, 2011 – NEOTION has announced that it is supplying its Irdeto SoftCell 3.11 Dual Mode CA Modules to provide high-security access (DVB CI and CI plus) to ORF's satellite TV package in Austria and for additional services provided by the operator.
News categories: NEOTION, Österreichischer Rundfunk, Austria, CAM, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Satellite, Set Top Box, Smart TV
SmarDTV delivers CI Plus modules to ORF Austria
Jul 25, 2011 – SmarDTV (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that it has started shipping its latest SmarCAM-3 CI Plus modules into the Austrian retail market. The modules provide access to ORF and pay TV services, and services in the region relying on Irdeto (JSE: NPN) conditional access.
News categories: SmarDTV, Österreichischer Rundfunk, Irdeto, Austria, CAM, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Satellite, Set Top Box, Smart TV
ORS plans satellite pay TV service for Austria
Dec 10, 2010 – Broadcasting infrastructure company ORS (Österreichische Rundfunksender) has created a new company called ORS Comm to develop its own satellite pay TV service for Austria.
News categories: Österreichische Rundfunksender, Austria, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Satellite, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
M7 Group launches AustriaSat DTH
Sep 16, 2010 – Luxembourg's M7 Group will begin its AustriaSat digital satellite television service in Austria in October. The service will initially consist of 14 channels. High-definition channels are expected to be added in 2011.
News categories: AustriaSat, M7 Group, Österreichischer Rundfunk, Austria, Digital TV, Satellite, Set Top Box
ORF Starts HDTV Channel on ASTRA
Apr 17, 2008 – SES ASTRA (Euronext Paris and Luxembourg Stock Exchange: SESG), has announced the launch of ORF HD on ASTRA. The new channel will start broadcasting first of May and offer the complete program of ORF1 in HD format.
News categories: SES ASTRA, ORF, Austria, Digital TV, Satellite
- HBO Max to expand into Latin America and Europe in 2H 2021
- SpotX releases 2021 video advertising trends report
- Comscore and MediaMath offer programmatic contextual ad targeting
- NetRange cloud app portal selected by itel for new Smart TVs
- Vewd integrates support for BML and Hybridcast
- Nordic streaming market approaching 14 million subscriptions
- Discovery announces global launch of discovery+
- VUALTO DRM selected to protect France Télévisions' AV content
- FreeWheel and NBCUniversal automate linear ad decisioning
- Deltatre AXIS to power BritBox for a further five years
- Zappware enables WIND VISION on PCs in Greece
- InterDigital and Futuresource release video sustainability report
- Local broadcasters collaborate to launch NextGen TV in Florida
- Highest ever Samsung Smart TV sales in 3Q 2020
- Orange France delivers targeted ads with SoftAtHome video player
- Velocix unveils cloud-native video personalisation service
- DIRECTV GO now available in Brazil
- VR consumer content revenue to exceed $7 billion in 2025
- Inverto first with EICS TV distribution equipment certification
- XroadMedia to power hyper-personalization at ZEE5