Digital TV News: Česká televize
Czech Television completes transition to DVB-T2 with Synamedia
Nov 12, 2019 – Czech Television (Ceska Televize) has gone live with Synamedia’s virtualized Digital Content Manager (DCM) and completed its transition to transmitting all programs in the DVB-T2 format.
News categories: Synamedia, Česká televize, LICA CZECH, Julien Signes, Michal Kratochvíl, Content Distribution, Czech Republic, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Terrestrial
SES to carry more HDTV channels for M7
Nov 29, 2016 – SES (Paris; Luxembourg: SESG) has announced that the satellite television provider M7 Group has contracted additional capacity and extended an existing capacity contract on SES’s ASTRA 3B satellite positioned at 23.5°E.
News categories: SES S.A, M7 Group, Ferdinand Kayser, Hans Troelstra, Content Distribution, Czech Republic, Digital TV, Satellite, Slovakia
Czech and Slovak public broadcasters begin Ultra HD test broadcasts on ASTRA 3B
Dec 15, 2014 – SES (Paris, Luxembourg: SESG), Ceska Televize (CT), RTVS and Ceske Radiokomunikace have announced that they will begin test broadcasts of Ultra HD content via SES's ASTRA 3B satellite at 23.5 degrees East.
News categories: SES S.A, Česká televize, RTVS, České Radiokomunikace, Norbert Hölzle, Ivo Ferkl, Václav Mika, Martin Gebauer, Czech Republic, Digital TV, QoE, Satellite, Slovakia
České Radiokomunikace to run 12-month DVB-T2 broadcasting trial
Jul 11, 2012 – České Radiokomunikace has been granted frequency allocation for experimental DVB-T2 broadcasting in the Czech Republic. The trial will use the Žižkov transmitter in Prague for one year, and also the Krkavec transmitter in Pilsen until 31 December, 2012.
News categories: České Radiokomunikace, Czech Republic, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Terrestrial
Czech Television prepares HbbTV pilot broadcast with ANTIK Technology
May 23, 2011 – Set-top box manufacturer ANTIK Technology has announced that they are working with Czech Television on an HbbTV service to be deployed on ANTIK Telecom's network in Slovakia. At a later date, testing will also be carried out in the Czech Republic.
News categories: ANTIK Technology, Česká televize, ANTIK Telecom, Czech Republic, Digital TV, HbbTV, IPTV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box, Slovakia
- Tulix creates streaming platform for launch of Vidgo content
- 605 earns SOC 3 security certification
- Ampersand launches platform for audience-based TV advertising
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 149,000 in 4Q 2019
- 'Swisscom TV X' combines Netflix and TV content
- Netflix releases fourth-quarter 2019 results
- U.S. weekly time watching Netflix and Hulu up 20 minutes in 2019
- Allegro DVT unveils VVC compliance test bitstreams
- Synamedia partners with USSI Global for the U.S. market
- Disney+ brings forward EMEA launch date
- NürnbergMesse acquires SCaT India Tradeshow
- BARB begins reporting reach and time spent viewing across screens
- Synamedia partners with World Wide Technology
- Roku TV launches in Brazil in partnership with AOC
- Realtek, Jiuzhou join NAGRA Android TV Reference Program for Pay TV operators
- ENENSYS DVB-SIS solution ready for deployment
- Syncbak to debut simplified OTT syndication and monetization tools at NATPE 2020
- No growth expected for MENA pay TV revenues
- Indian communication satellite GSAT-30 launched successfully
- NBCUniversal unveils Peacock freemium streaming service