Digital TV News: Österreichische Rundfunksender
Insys powers OTT for ORS' simpliTV in Austria
May 9, 2018 – Insys Video Technologies has announced that the company's InsysPLAY platformhas been chosen by Austrian television provider ORS to power an enhanced OTT video service for ORS subsidiary simpliTV.
News categories: Insys Video, simpliTV, Österreichische Rundfunksender, Krzysztof Bartkowski, Michael Zettl, Gunter Povolny, Austria, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT
Net Insight wins contract with ORS for DVB-T2 distribution in Austria
Aug 28, 2012 – Net Insight (OMX Stockholm: NETI B) has announced a contract with ORS to distribute DVB-T2 signals across Austria. The first phase of the rollout is based on more than 40 Nimbra 680 nodes and will begin in the third quarter of 2012.
News categories: Net Insight, Österreichische Rundfunksender, TV-Connect, Austria, Content Distribution, DVB-T2, Terrestrial
NEOTION to supply DVB-CI and CI Plus Modules for ORF in Austria
Sep 8, 2011 – NEOTION has announced that it is supplying its Irdeto SoftCell 3.11 Dual Mode CA Modules to provide high-security access (DVB CI and CI plus) to ORF's satellite TV package in Austria and for additional services provided by the operator.
News categories: NEOTION, Österreichischer Rundfunk, Austria, CAM, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Satellite, Set Top Box, Smart TV
Irdeto Secures Long-Term Content Security Contract with Österreichische Rundfunksender (ORS)
Apr 14, 2008 – Irdeto (JSE: NPN) has announced a multi-year conditional access (CA) contract with Österreichische Rundfunksender (ORS) to protect the Austrian national broadcaster's satellite broadcast network with the Irdeto Digital TV content security solution.
News categories: Irdeto, ORS Österreichische Rundfunksender, Austria, CAM, Conditional Access, Digital TV, NABShow, Satellite
MEDIA BROADCAST brings Mobile TV to Austria together with ORS
Apr 7, 2008 – MEDIA BROADCAST, holder of the Austrian DVB-H license, and Österreichische Rundfunksender GmbH (ORS) have concluded an important agreement in Vienna for the prompt implementation of mobile TV.
News categories: MEDIA BROADCAST GmbH, ORS, Austria, Digital TV, Mobile
- OTT TV and video revenues at $83 billion in 2019
- 41.4% of TVs in Latin America are Smart
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 51,000 in 2Q 2020
- PAOK FC OTT platform built with Insys Sport on AWS
- SLING TV in-app guide integrates local OTA channels on LG Smart TVs
- Conviva releases State of Streaming Q2 report
- Stay-at-home providing springboard for French SVOD
- Survata announces enhanced CTV measurement suite
- Ofcom releases Media Nations 2020 report
- RADIO.COM expands connected TV footprint with Vewd
- NAGRA multi-DRM selected for Grupo Express OTT service in Argentina
- V-Nova and NETINT collaborate on MPEG-5 LCEVC transcoding
- ViacomCBS to launch connected video ad platform
- Bell Canada releases Android TV 4K HDR streaming box
- ORS chooses 3SS to deliver simpliTV service in Austria
- Mongolia's Skymedia upgrades to Minerva 10
- Express-80 and Express-103 satellites launched
- INVIDI extends addressable TV partnership with Tata Elxsi
- Finecast brings audience measurement to Australian BVOD platforms
- SVOD subscriptions grew by 28% in 2019