Digital TV News: 4C Insights
4C to power reach optimization on NBCUniversal's One Platform
Feb 27, 2020 – NBCUniversal (NBCU) is partnering with 4C to introduce an optimizer for unduplicated audience reach on NBCU's One Platform, enabling brands to create intelligent plans across NBCU’s premium video portfolio of linear, long-form, and short-form video.
News categories: 4C Insights, NBCUniversal, Lance Neuhauser, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
NBCUniversal updates audience targeting and transaction models
Feb 25, 2020 – NBCUniversal has announced new One Platform technology solutions and unveiled its transaction model ahead of the 2020-21 upfront season. One Platform gives marketers the power to reach all audiences across the full NBCUniversal ecosystem.
News categories: NBCUniversal, Linda Yaccarino, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
4C launches solution to help marketers reach cord-cutters and cord-nevers
Jun 27, 2019 – 4C has announced its Elusive Audiences offering. Through the Scope by 4C platform, marketers can use real-time viewership data in combination with first-party data to target viewers who don’t watch linear television, effectively extending reach to untapped audiences.
News categories: 4C Insights, Lance Neuhauser, Advertising, Big Data, USA
4C expands partnership with Placed for TV and OTT audiences & measurement
Jun 5, 2019 – 4C has announced the growth of its partnership with Placed. Advertisers can now leverage Placed data in the Scope by 4C platform to define audiences for TV and OTT, as well as measure the lift in store visits due to ad exposure.
News categories: 4C Insights, Placed, Lance Neuhauser, David Shim, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
4C and iQ Media combine to create unified TV intelligence network
Apr 10, 2019 – 4C and iQ Media have created Kinetiq, an entity that combines iQ Media and 4C's Teletrax. Kinetiq will serve as the world's largest unified TV intelligence network, offering paid and earned media measurement, monitoring and signaling across local, national and global markets.
News categories: iQ Media, 4C Insights, Kinetiq, Kevin Kohn, Dr. Alok Choudhary, Lance Neuhauser, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, MnA, USA, Worldwide
4C adds video inventory from FreeWheel, SpotX and Telaria
Oct 2, 2018 – 4C has announced new video integrations with FreeWheel, SpotX, and Telaria. The integrations will make video advertising inventory from streaming services and content providers available within the Scope by 4C platform.
News categories: 4C Insights, FreeWheel, SpotX, Telaria, Lance Neuhauser, Neil Smith, Mike Shehan, Mark Zagorski, Advertising, Digital TV, OTT, USA
4C Insights integrates Inscape's Smart TV data
Jan 29, 2018 – 4C Insights has announced a deal to integrate automatic content recognition (ACR) from Inscape, the Smart TV data company. Through the partnership, marketers can now access Inscape’s smart TV viewership data within the 4C software platform.
News categories: 4C Insights, Inscape, Anupam Gupta, Jodie McAfee, Advertising, Big Data, Content Identification, Digital TV, OTT, Smart TV, Worldwide
Target programs ads on NBCUniversal through 4C
Sep 26, 2017 – NBCUniversal has announced that the company will make national television inventory available for self-serve programmatic buying for launch partner Target. This effort is powered by data science and media technology company 4C.
News categories: 4C Insights, NBCUniversal, Target, Lance Neuhauser, Mike Rosen, Kristi Argyilan, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
4C launches TV suite to help brands win battle for consumer attention
Mar 27, 2017 – 4C Insights has announced the launch of 4C TV. 4C TV delivers a picture of how people interact with media, technology, and each other by mapping millions of TV households and thousands of brands to billions of social media users.
News categories: 4C Insights, Dr Alok. Choudhary, Advertising, Content Distribution, USA
- Pay TV revenue in New Zealand to follow -3.1% CAGR
- iQIYI International available for ZEASN-based smart devices
- Growing demand for smart displays driving smart speaker sales
- Forthnet becomes part of United Group
- Anevia powers Skymedia's SkyGo service in Mongolia
- UK marketers expect to spend more on Advanced TV ads in the next 12 months
- NetRange moves browser to the Cloud for low-cost Smart TVs
- Over 13 billion Smart Home devices in use by 2025
- MultiChoice picks Metrological to deliver OTT services on DStv
- Oregan Networks builds on Amlogic's Android TV reference platform
- Bitmovin and OKAST team up to deliver live and VOD streaming
- 61% of US broadband households subscribe to two or more OTT services
- 14% of Australians plan to cancel pay TV as a result of the pandemic
- Eutelsat 7/8°W predominant broadcast position for Egyptian TV homes
- NEXTGEN TV launches on local TV in Norfolk, VA
- Universal Electronics to launch Apple TV remote control for MVPDs
- Nielsen unveils new ID resolution system
- TeraVolt wins tender for development at ZDF Mediathek
- Ocilion delivers content recommendations with XroadMedia
- Mirada helps izzi bring Disney+ to Mexico