Digital TV News: ADB
49% of U.S. video ad impressions going to connected TV
Jun 26, 2019 – With impressions increasing nearly 60% Y-o-Y, connected TV advertising now accounts for nearly half of impressions served in the U.S. according to Extreme Reach, highlighting the massive impact of CTV on multiple aspects of digital advertising.
News categories: Extreme Reach, Mary Vestewig, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, OTT, USA
Extreme Reach launches Sell-Side ad distribution platform
Jun 3, 2019 – Extreme Reach (ER) has announced the launch of AdBridge for Sellers. AdBridge for Sellers connects the buy and sell sides to simplify the distribution of ad creative to every serving point: OTT, VOD, CTV, Digital and linear TV.
News categories: Extreme Reach, Bunker Sessions, Tim Conley, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
Extreme Reach platform connects all creative with any media placement
May 9, 2019 – Extreme Reach has launched AdBridge, a platform to automatically prepare and connect all creative with any media placement. AdBridge integrates asset preparation, TV delivery, video ad serving, Talent & Rights management and overall creative asset management in one platform.
News categories: Extreme Reach, Tim Conley, Matt Timothy, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
Anevia selected by INEA for multi-screen TV on ADB's platform
Apr 24, 2019 – Anevia has announced that it has been selected by INEA to roll out multi-screen TV services to INEA’s customers in Poland. The solution combines Anevia's software video-delivery platform with the graphyne2 service delivery platform from ADB.
News categories: Anevia, INEA, ADB, Damien Lucas, Michał Bartkowiak, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Poland, TV Everywhere, UX
ADB selected by Poland's INEA for its HIWAY IP-based pay-TV system
Apr 3, 2019 – Poland's INEA has chosen ADB's graphyne2™ to fulfill its objectives in migration to a new, IP and fiber based advanced pay-TV system. The solution enables the operator to further expand its service to mobile devices, offering a multi-screen TV service to its subscribers.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, INEA, Jacek Galik, Michał Bartkowiak, Digital TV, IPTV, Poland, Set Top Box, UX
Extreme Reach releases 2018 Q4 Video Advertising Benchmarks report
Feb 21, 2019 – Extreme Reach has released its 2018 Q4 and full year Video Advertising Benchmarks report that highlights the transformative impact of connected television (CTV) platforms on the advertising industry.
News categories: Extreme Reach, Mary Vestewig, Matt Timothy, Advertising, Digital TV, OTT, Set Top Box, USA
ADB provides gateway to Netia in Poland
Apr 17, 2018 – ADB has announced that Netia has chosen ADB’s VV 5822 gateway to deliver multimedia services to individual and business customers. The platform is equipped with ADB’s Epicentro software.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, Netia, Jacek Galik, Bartłomiej Zaremba, CPE, Digital TV, IPTV, Poland
Deloitte releases Global TMT Predictions
Dec 12, 2017 – Deloitte Global forecasts major strides in machine learning for the enterprise, a worldwide appetite for digital subscriptions among consumers, and ongoing smartphone dominance—along with eight additional predictions.
News categories: Deloitte, Paul Sallomi, Mark Casey, Craig Wigginton, Digital TV, Market Research, Worldwide
ADB wins new project with Melita in Malta
Nov 16, 2017 – ADB has announced that Melita has chosen ADB to implement the commercial launch of its TV service. Melita will benefit from ADB’s experience in the STB market together with innovative applications provided via the RDK middleware.
News categories: ADB, Melita, Lennart Broers, Simon Poljsak, Cable TV, Digital TV, Malta, RDK, Set Top Box
- Nielsen's TV ratings platform moves to AWS
- NEC demonstrates live 8K video transmission over 5G in France
- AirTV 4K streaming stick integrates Sling TV, Netflix and OTA channels
- Dalet to acquire Ooyala Flex Media Platform business
- TekSavvy TV launching across Ontario
- Hotstar sets streaming world record with 25.3 million concurrent viewers
- Amino acquires 24i Media
- egta survey shows continued transformation of the advertising industry
- European pay TV to gain 17.7 million subscribers between 2019 and 2023
- OpenAP partners with dataxu to power digital audience creation
- Manatt and Vorhaus report on the state of content consumption
- Mirada results for the year ended 31 March 2019
- Prices for mid- and large-sized LCD panels keep falling in 3Q
- 7.1 million digital paying CATV subscribers for Hathway at end-2Q 2019
- Tremor Video combines capabilities with YuMe by RhythmOne
- Tastemade selects Telaria for programmatic OTT and CTV advertising
- SmartLabs becomes Samsung Smart TV App Developer
- India active DTH subscribers up 1.95 million in 1Q 2019
- DVB adds HDR Dynamic Mapping to its AV coding specifications
- Third of Netflix subscribers might switch to a cheaper, ad-supported tier