Digital TV News: ANRCETI
Moldova pay TV subscribers down in first 9 months of 2016
Dec 5, 2016 – Data submitted to Moldova's communications regulator, ANRCETI, for the country's pay TV market in the first nine months of 2016, shows that the IPTV segment continues to grow, while cable TV is in decline.
News categories: ANRCETI, Cable TV, IPTV, Moldova, Subscribers
Orange to acquire Moldova's SunTV
Jun 29, 2016 – Orange has signed an agreement to acquire 100% of Sun Communications’ share capital, the leading cable TV operator in Moldova. The Orange ambition is to reinforce its position as the leading convergent operator in Europe.
News categories: Orange, Sun Communications, Cable TV, Digital TV, MnA, Moldova
Digital multichannel subscribers in Moldova up 5.4% in 1H 2013
Sep 4, 2013 – Statistical data on the evolution of multichannel TV service market in Moldova has been released by ANRCETI. In the first half of 2013, the number of subscribers to digital TV services increased by 5.4% and reached 108.9 thousand.
News categories: ANRCETI, Cable TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Market Research, Moldova, Satellite, Subscribers
Moldova's digital TV subscribers up 5.7% in Q1 2012
Jun 21, 2012 – According to Moldova's National Regulatory Agency for Electronic Communications and Information Technology (ANRCETI), in the first quarter of 2012 the total number of subscribers to digital TV in the country grew 5.7% to reach 84.8 thousand.
News categories: ANRCETI, Cable TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Market Research, MMDS, Moldova, Satellite
- Global SVOD revenue to grow to $100 billion
- Amazon announces new Fire TV devices and redesigned UX
- ENENSYS announces ATSC 3.0 head end for hybrid delivery
- AdLedger pilots OTT video ad deployment using blockchain
- VR market to grow despite pandemic blow to location-based segment
- Graham Media renews with Comscore for TV measurement
- 317 million SVOD subscriptions for the U.S. in 2025
- Clearcable adds Minerva Networks IPTV platform to offering
- BARB issues invitation to tender for five contracts
- Amino helps Colsecor add SENSA OTT to legacy set-top boxes
- 3SS provides technology for STINGTV app from Yes
- Discovery acquires assets of adtech start-up AdSparx
- SimulTV picks Limelight Edge services for global video delivery
- U.S. pay TV suffers historic cord-cutting
- SpotX unveils programmatic solutions for linear Addressable TV
- Sluggish growth expected for pay TV in India
- Vubiquity secures content services agreement with Liberty Global
- TV panel prices could rise by around 10% QoQ in 4Q20
- TV Red Digital chooses Anevia and Viaccess-Orca for ISP TV platform
- Azam TV extends contract and takes additional capacity with Eutelsat