Digital TV News: ANTIK
Telekom Austria and ANTIK pick EUTELSAT for 'ANTIK Sat' DTH
Sep 11, 2015 – Telekom Austria and ANTIK Telekom have selected EUTELSAT 16A (Paris: ETL) for their Direct-to-Home platform for the Slovak and Czech market. Called ANTIK Sat, the new platform is due to launch early next month.
News categories: Eutelsat, ANTIK Telekom, Telekom Austria, Apostolos Triantafyllou, Igor Kolla, Stefan Amon, Content Distribution, Czech Republic, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, Satellite, Slovakia
Antik Telecom hybrid satellite TV service to commence in 1Q 2015
Nov 26, 2014 – Slovakian IPTV operator, Antik Telecom, has released details of its forthcoming AntikSat hybrid OTT-satellite TV service. The service will begin commercial operation on the first quarter of 2015. AntikSat will offer packages ranging from €0.99 up to €8.80 per month.
News categories: Antik, AntikSat, Digital TV, Satellite, Set Top Box, Slovakia
Antik delivers turnkey IPTV solution to Azerbaijan
Mar 17, 2014 – Antik Technology has announced that it has provided IPTV hardware and software to SuperOnline, an Azerbaijan fixed broadband company. The pilot project for SuperOnline was deployed at the end of last year.
News categories: Antik, SuperOnline, Igor Kolla, Azerbaijan, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
ANTIK reveals Juice Nano HD IP set-top box at IBC
Sep 12, 2013 – At IBC, ANTIK Technology will reveals its Juice Nano IPTV set-top box - a miniature design which fits in the hand. Based on the STiH207 Liege chipset from STMicroelectronics, Juice Nano supports dual H.264 HD [email protected] decoding.
News categories: ANTIK, STMicroelectronics, Igor Kolla, IBCShowcase, IPTV, OTT, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Antik unveils STB based on updated STMicroelectronics chipset
Apr 17, 2013 – Antik Technology has unveiled information on its new Juice Mini II hybrid set-top box (STB) now upgraded to STMicroelectronics' Liege STiH207 chipset. ANTIK plans to launch the STB in the third quarter of 2013.
News categories: Antik, STMicroelectronics, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Antik to unveil details of Android-powered home gateway at TV Connect
Mar 18, 2013 – Antik Technology has unveiled details of its forthcoming Android home gateway, Juice Extreme II. The gateway uses STMicroelectronics' Orly STiH416 SoC for streaming and transcoding up to 4 channels in real time to home smart devices (tablets, smartphones, etc.).
News categories: Antik Technology, CCBN, Digital TV, Gateway, Middleware, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Video Exchange
ANTIK announces IP STB with integrated DVB+ISDB-T multi-tuner
Oct 16, 2012 – ANTIK Technology has announced a new member of its Juice line of IPTV set-top boxes, Juice MultiHybrid with integrated multi tuner, that can receive DVB-T/DVB-C plus ISDB-T signals along side OTT content over the public internet.
News categories: ANTIK, Cable TV, Latin America, OTT, SBTVD, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
Antik and BitTorrent Announce First BitTorrent Certified Set-Top Box
Jan 9, 2012 – Antik Technology and BitTorrent have announced the first certified set-top box to be compatible with the BitTorrent ecosystem. AntikÂ´s Juice product line is able to download, share and play torrent files directly on a TV.
News categories: Antik, BitTorrent, CES2021, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box
Antik Technology Develops Set-top Box for Sisvel 3D Tile Format
Sep 27, 2011 – Sisvel Technology has announced a technical partnership with Antik Technology for the development of hardware supporting Sisvel's 3D Tile Format. The first of Antik's 3D Tile Format-enabled devices will be shown at Electronic Asia.
News categories: Sisvel, Antik, Digital TV, Set Top Box, VR
- HBO Max to expand into Latin America and Europe in 2H 2021
- SpotX releases 2021 video advertising trends report
- Comscore and MediaMath offer programmatic contextual ad targeting
- NetRange cloud app portal selected by itel for new Smart TVs
- Vewd integrates support for BML and Hybridcast
- Nordic streaming market approaching 14 million subscriptions
- Discovery announces global launch of discovery+
- VUALTO DRM selected to protect France Télévisions' AV content
- FreeWheel and NBCUniversal automate linear ad decisioning
- Deltatre AXIS to power BritBox for a further five years
- Zappware enables WIND VISION on PCs in Greece
- InterDigital and Futuresource release video sustainability report
- Local broadcasters collaborate to launch NextGen TV in Florida
- Highest ever Samsung Smart TV sales in 3Q 2020
- Orange France delivers targeted ads with SoftAtHome video player
- Velocix unveils cloud-native video personalisation service
- DIRECTV GO now available in Brazil
- VR consumer content revenue to exceed $7 billion in 2025
- Inverto first with EICS TV distribution equipment certification
- XroadMedia to power hyper-personalization at ZEE5