Digital TV News: ARC International
Abilis Systems Standardizes On ARC® For Mobile DTV Applications
Oct 9, 2008 – ARC International (LSE: ARK) has announced that Abilis Systems (SWX:KUD.VX) has taken a new license for ARC solutions that will help extend its range of mobile digital TV chips.
News categories: ARC International, Abilis Systems, Mobile, Semiconductor, Silicon IP
ARC Announces Partnership with ViXS Systems
Jun 3, 2008 – ARC International (LSE: ARK) has announced that ViXS Systems has taken a license for ARC's multimedia solutions for use in its XCode™ chipset family.
News categories: ARC International, ViXS Systems, Semiconductor, Silicon IP
ARC Powers Audio for Fujitsu's Next-Generation Multi-Standard HD Set-Top Box Solution
Feb 20, 2008 – ARC International (LSE: ARK) has announced that Fujitsu Microelectronics Europe (FME) has extended its long term relationship with ARC and taken a license for one of ARC's powerful audio solutions.
News categories: ARC International, Fujitsu, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Silicon IP
CES 2008: ARC-Based™ Consumer Devices Fueling the 'YouTube Generation' on Display
Jan 14, 2008 – ARC International (LSE: ARK) has announced that more than fifteen customers and partners participated in last week's 2008 International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas.
News categories: ARC International, CES2020, Semiconductor, Silicon IP
ARC® Video Subsystem Family Now Supports Popular RealVideo® Format, Extending ARC's Multi-Standard Advantage
Jan 10, 2008 – ARC International (LSE: ARK) has, at the Consumer Electronics Show, announced the availability of a RealVideo® decoder for the ARC® Video Subsystem family.
News categories: ARC International, Helix Community, CES2020, OTT, Semiconductor, Silicon IP
ARC Acquires Alarity Corporation; Establishes Multimedia Development Center in St. Petersburg, Russia
Sep 24, 2007 – ARC International (LSE:ARK) has announced that it has acquired Alarity Corporation. Alarity is a privately held U.S. multimedia company that has a renowned team of close to 40 personnel based in St. Petersburg, Russia specializing in codec software, firmware, and advanced multimedia architectures.
News categories: ARC International, Digital TV, MnA, Russia, Semiconductor, Silicon IP, UK
- WarnerMedia announces further launch partners for HBO Max
- Tru Optik offers cross-device OTT measurement for free
- Bloomberg TV+ 4K UHD channel launches on Samsung TV Plus
- LG transfers TV manufacturing capacity to Indonesia
- Nordija delivers TV and media platform for Telenor Sweden
- Telestream integrates Ad-ID validation to ensure correct ad placement
- AT&T closes DIRECTV Latin America operations in Venezuela
- IFA 2020 to go-ahead as an invitation-only event in Berlin
- A1 Slovenia launches personalized TV with Zappware
- Astro Malaysia makes Ultra Box available to IPTV customers
- COSMOTE TV deploys private CDN with Synamedia
- 67% of US broadband households using at least one connected video device
- FCC to vote on plan to clear the way for ATSC 3.0 internet services
- Eros Now enters Bangladesh in partnership with Allianz Holdings
- Global OTT revenues to reach $167 billion in 2025
- U.S. sees largest first quarter multichannel subscriptions decline to-date
- COVID-19 to have limited impact on telecoms and pay TV spending in 2020
- UK SVOD market to grow 100% over next five years
- 8.2% growth in Smart Speaker sales in Q1 2020 despite COVID-19
- Over half of Americans feel voice control is essential in smart devices