Digital TV News: ARC International
Abilis Systems Standardizes On ARC® For Mobile DTV Applications
Oct 9, 2008 – ARC International (LSE: ARK) has announced that Abilis Systems (SWX:KUD.VX) has taken a new license for ARC solutions that will help extend its range of mobile digital TV chips.
News categories: ARC International, Abilis Systems, Mobile, Semiconductor, Silicon IP
ARC Announces Partnership with ViXS Systems
Jun 3, 2008 – ARC International (LSE: ARK) has announced that ViXS Systems has taken a license for ARC's multimedia solutions for use in its XCode™ chipset family.
News categories: ARC International, ViXS Systems, Semiconductor, Silicon IP
ARC Powers Audio for Fujitsu's Next-Generation Multi-Standard HD Set-Top Box Solution
Feb 20, 2008 – ARC International (LSE: ARK) has announced that Fujitsu Microelectronics Europe (FME) has extended its long term relationship with ARC and taken a license for one of ARC's powerful audio solutions.
News categories: ARC International, Fujitsu, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Silicon IP
CES 2008: ARC-Based™ Consumer Devices Fueling the 'YouTube Generation' on Display
Jan 14, 2008 – ARC International (LSE: ARK) has announced that more than fifteen customers and partners participated in last week's 2008 International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas.
News categories: ARC International, CES2021, Semiconductor, Silicon IP
ARC® Video Subsystem Family Now Supports Popular RealVideo® Format, Extending ARC's Multi-Standard Advantage
Jan 10, 2008 – ARC International (LSE: ARK) has, at the Consumer Electronics Show, announced the availability of a RealVideo® decoder for the ARC® Video Subsystem family.
News categories: ARC International, Helix Community, CES2021, OTT, Semiconductor, Silicon IP
ARC Acquires Alarity Corporation; Establishes Multimedia Development Center in St. Petersburg, Russia
Sep 24, 2007 – ARC International (LSE:ARK) has announced that it has acquired Alarity Corporation. Alarity is a privately held U.S. multimedia company that has a renowned team of close to 40 personnel based in St. Petersburg, Russia specializing in codec software, firmware, and advanced multimedia architectures.
News categories: ARC International, Digital TV, MnA, Russia, Semiconductor, Silicon IP, UK
- PAOK FC OTT platform built with Insys Sport on AWS
- SLING TV in-app guide integrates local OTA channels on LG Smart TVs
- Conviva releases State of Streaming Q2 report
- Stay-at-home providing springboard for French SVOD
- Survata announces enhanced CTV measurement suite
- Ofcom releases Media Nations 2020 report
- RADIO.COM expands connected TV footprint with Vewd
- NAGRA multi-DRM selected for Grupo Express OTT service in Argentina
- V-Nova and NETINT collaborate on MPEG-5 LCEVC transcoding
- ViacomCBS to launch connected video ad platform
- Bell Canada releases Android TV 4K HDR streaming box
- ORS chooses 3SS to deliver simpliTV service in Austria
- Mongolia's Skymedia upgrades to Minerva 10
- Express-80 and Express-103 satellites launched
- INVIDI extends addressable TV partnership with Tata Elxsi
- Finecast brings audience measurement to Australian BVOD platforms
- SVOD subscriptions grew by 28% in 2019
- Strong recovery expected for Mexico’s video entertainment market
- ATEME negotiating acquisition of ANEVIA
- Charter residential video customers up 102,000 in 2Q 2020