Digital TV News: ATB
AltoBeam Supplies ATBM8845 DTMB/DVB-C Demodulators to Sharp
Nov 16, 2011 – AltoBeam has announced that Sharp (Tokyo:6753) has selected AltoBeam's ATBM8845 DTMB/DVB-C demodulator for its China-bound TV tuners. The ATBM8845 is in full compliance with GB20600-2006 and GY/T 170-2001, China's terrestrial and cable TV standards.
News categories: AltoBeam, Sharp Corp, Cable TV, China, Digital TV, DTMB, Semiconductor, Terrestrial
AltoBeam Releases Fourth Generation CTTB/DVB-C Demodulator IC
Mar 31, 2011 – AltoBeam has announced the release of its fourth generation CTTB/DVB-C demodulator, the ATBM8859. The ATBM8859 is in full compliance with GB20600-2006, China's DTT standard, and GY/T 170-2001, China's equivalent to the DVB-C standard.
News categories: AltoBeam, Cable TV, China, Digital TV, DTMB, ICs, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Terrestrial
LG Innotek Adopts DTMB Demodulators from AltoBeam
Nov 21, 2010 – AltoBeam has announced that LG Innotek has selected AltoBeam's flagship ATBM884x DTMB demodulator family, for its new China-bound hybrid TV tuner modules, the TDFR series.
News categories: AltoBeam, LG Innotek, Digital TV, DTMB, Semiconductor, Terrestrial
Hylab Technology, Inc. Selects SRS Labs as Their Audio Partner for Digital TV Converter Boxes
Jan 8, 2008 – SRS Labs (NASDAQ: SRSL) has announced that Hylab Technology will include SRS Labs' patented TruSurround XT virtual surround sound technology in three new models of Digital TV (DTV) Converter boxes.
News categories: SRS Labs, Hylab Technology, ATSC 3.0, CES2021, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Silicon IP, Terrestrial, USA
- MediaKind first to deploy latest You.i TV video experience SDK
- TVSquared and Blockgraph partner on TV and cross-channel measurement
- PlayStation 5 launches this November
- BrightLine launches connected TV ad solution
- FIH and NAGRA launch Watch.Hockey app
- Gracenote enables cross-platform search and discovery for sports content
- VR headset market expected to grow despite short-term decline
- Pay TV in Portugal grows 4.1% YoY in 1H 2020
- Liberty Puerto Rico launches Hub TV powered by TiVo
- Verizon Media offers header bidding-like solution for OTT publishers
- Watch Brasil launches SVOD Smart TV app with Accedo
- ViacomCBS global streaming service to be called Paramount+
- TV3 to trial 5G immersive sport at Superbike World Championship
- Finns prefer to watch streaming services on the TV
- Proximus Pickx Android TV service goes live with 3SS
- Disney+ launches in eight more European countries
- Orange delivers 1.75bn multi-DRM licenses with Viaccess-Orca
- Dotscreen renews metadata deal with Red Bee Media
- Broadpeak powers NPVR service for Orange France
- ZEASN announces Smart TV App Store v3.0