Digital TV News: Accedo
Accedo launches targeted advertising solution for AR experiences
Aug 29, 2018 – Accedo has announced the launch of a targeted advertising solution for Augmented Reality (AR) experiences with the API integration of Amazon Web Services (AWS) Elemental MediaTailor. The Accedo AR experience is designed to give a TV viewer a more personalised and engaging second-screen experience.
News categories: Accedo, Elemental, Fredrik Anderson, Advertising, Digital TV, IBC2020, UX, VR, Worldwide
Accedo launches AI project with AWS and ITV
Aug 14, 2018 – Accedo has announced a project with British broadcaster, ITV to use Artificial Intelligence to automatically generate cover artwork which is likely to appeal best to a given user segment. The project will be tested with a focus group of ITV users.
News categories: Accedo, ITV, Michael Lantz, Lee Marshall, Big Data, Digital TV, IBC2020, UK, UX
Accedo and Channel 4 bring Google Home to All 4 customers
Jul 5, 2018 – Accedo has announced its first Google Home deployment with UK broadcaster, Channel 4. Bringing voice commands to its video on demand service, All 4 viewers can now launch and control their viewing experience giving voice commands to Google Assistant on their Google Home and Google Home Mini.
News categories: Accedo, Channel 4, Google Home, Adam Nightingale, Sarah Milton, Edward Kenney, Big Data, Digital TV, Mobile, Smart Home, UK, UX
Jump secures Series A funding to accelerate data driven video
Jun 5, 2018 – Jump has secured Series A funding, led by Accedo and a number of video industry business angels to continue its rapid growth. Jump provides technology based on AI to help video service providers get business insights about their audience and content.
News categories: Jump, Accedo, Jerónimo Macanás, Michael Lantz, Big Data, Digital TV, MnA, Spain, Worldwide
Brightcove launches OTT Flow X, powered by Accedo
May 21, 2018 – Brightcove (NASDAQ: BCOV) has announced the launch of OTT Flow X, powered by Accedo, enabling both companies to expand their direct-to-consumer products and deliver solutions that address all points in the OTT continuum.
News categories: Accedo, Brightcove, Fredrik Andersson, Anil Jain, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, UX, Worldwide
Vietnam's VTC launches OTT video service with Accedo
Apr 5, 2018 – Accedo has announced that Vietnamese broadcaster, VTC Digital Television, is using Accedo One’s Studio Professional UX platform to power VTC Now, the newly-launched direct-to-consumer, over-the-top (OTT) video service.
News categories: Accedo, VTC, Matt Kossatz, Nguyen Ngoc Tua, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, NABShow, OTT, Smart TV, UX, Vietnam
Tata Sky mobile app’s video experience revived by Accedo
Mar 20, 2018 – Accedo has announced that it has enabled the Tata Sky Mobile video service by creating a unified live and Video-On-Demand (VOD) experience across web, Android and iOS devices.
News categories: Accedo, Tata Sky, Matt Kossatz, Apps, Digital TV, India, Mobile, TV Everywhere
Mongol TV goes live with Brightcove OTT Flow
Mar 19, 2018 – Brightcove (NASDAQ: BCOV) has announced that Mongol TV has launched ORI TV, an OTT streaming service utilising Brightcove OTT Flow, powered by Accedo. ORI TV is the only Mongolian language OTT service delivering on-demand and live TV content to viewers worldwide.
News categories: Brightcove, Mongol TV, Accedo, Ben Morrell, Bat-Erdene Gankhuyag, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, Mongolia, OTT, UX, Worldwide
Accedo works with Google Cloud to power video experiences
Jan 5, 2018 – Accedo has announced a collaboration with Google Cloud, to provide media and entertainment companies ready access to a single, unified cloud platform to build, transform and grow their video experiences.
News categories: Accedo, Google Cloud, Fredrik Andersson, CES2020, Digital TV, UX, Worldwide
- FourthWall Media adds Neilsen Smart TV ACR data to analytics platform
- TDS Telecom rolls-out IP video and Cloud DVR with Velocix
- A1now selects Vionlabs for AI-powered recommendations
- Global AVOD expenditure to double
- Gem Shopping Network to use Comscore TV measurement
- United Group makes strategic investment in Forthnet
- Disney+ and Apple TV+ both see success during first six months in the market
- Comcast, Charter and ViacomCBS announce Blockgraph partnership
- Britbox app now available on BT TV set-top boxes
- Conviva partners with Akamai on QoE intelligence
- ATRESMEDIA and smartclip deepen HbbTV advertising partnership
- Bouygues Telecom replaces set-top box with Smart TV app
- Comscore, Kantar extend measurement partnership with Auditel Italy
- Pay TV revenues to plunge to $150 billion
- Cable-Tec Expo unable to go ahead
- Sisvel announces first VP9 and AV1 patent licensees
- Comcast to bring HBO Max to Xfinity customers
- HBO Max launched in the U.S.
- Nordic households spending €149pm on media and access services
- SES unveils results of Philippines TV market reception survey