Digital TV News: Advanced Digital Broadcast
ADB builds satellite STB platform with MediaTek
Nov 21, 2019 – ADB has selected MediaTek as the chipset provider for its latest 4K satellite STB platform. ADB is currently deploying its products for major Pay-TV operators in Europe and Australia. The platform runs on ADB's own software.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, MediaTek, Krzysztof Biliński, Winson Hsu, Australia, Digital TV, Europe, Middleware, Satellite, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Telenor deploys pay TV system from ADB
Sep 13, 2019 – ADB has announced that Telenor has started to deploy ADB’s graphyne2 pay TV system to all subscribers connected to Telenor’s Cable and IP network. graphyne includes an ADB-designed Service Delivery Platform as well as client software.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, Rolf Seibl, Apps, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2019, Norway, Set Top Box, UX
CANAL+ Poland selects ADB UHD satellite solution
Sep 12, 2019 – ADB has announced that CANAL+ Platform has selected its UHD satellite solution to provide subscribers with advanced TV services in 4K. The solution provides features like multiple recordings, fast channel change and access to multi VOD libraries.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, CANAL+ Platform, Jacek Galik, Jarosław Kordalewski, Digital TV, IBC2019, Poland, Satellite, Set Top Box
Anevia selected by INEA for multi-screen TV on ADB's platform
Apr 24, 2019 – Anevia has announced that it has been selected by INEA to roll out multi-screen TV services to INEA’s customers in Poland. The solution combines Anevia's software video-delivery platform with the graphyne2 service delivery platform from ADB.
News categories: Anevia, INEA, ADB, Damien Lucas, Michał Bartkowiak, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Poland, TV Everywhere, UX
Cyfrowy Polsat launches IPTV service and set-top box
Mar 25, 2019 – Cyfrowy Polsat has introduced an IPTV service, thanks to which viewers will be able to watch TV channels over broadband without the need to install a satellite dish. The service is accompanied by a new EVOBOX IP set-top box.
News categories: Cyfrowy Polsat, Maciej Stec, Dariusz Działkowski, Digital TV, OTT, Poland, Set Top Box
ADB provides gateway to Netia in Poland
Apr 17, 2018 – ADB has announced that Netia has chosen ADB’s VV 5822 gateway to deliver multimedia services to individual and business customers. The platform is equipped with ADB’s Epicentro software.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, Netia, Jacek Galik, Bartłomiej Zaremba, CPE, Digital TV, IPTV, Poland
ADB extends cooperation with nc+ in Poland
May 11, 2017 – ADB and nc+ have signed an agreement to extend cooperation on software for the nc+ digital platform. New connected features are to be developed to enhance the market traction of the platform.
News categories: ADB, nc+, Jacek Galik, Jarosław Kordalewski, Digital TV, Poland, Satellite, Set Top Box
Multimedia Polska chooses ADB Personal TV software platform
Nov 22, 2016 – ADB has announced that Multimedia Polska has chosen ADB's Personal TV software platform to enhance its pay-TV offering. ADB’s Personal TV solution offers a variety of features within an innovative, intuitive and user-friendly interface.
News categories: ADB, Multimedia Polska, Jacek Galik, Bartlomiej Kasinski, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Poland, Set Top Box
ADB and ALi extend graphyne2 partnership to HEVC chipsets
Sep 2, 2016 – ADB has announced an extension of its strategic partnership with ALi that will enable more makers of TV equipment such as STBs to deploy the features of ADB’s graphyne2 personal TV software platform.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, ALi Corp, Wojciech Doganowski, Peter Balchin, Tony Chang, Digital TV, IBC2019, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
- 52% of U.S. Smart Speaker owners are controlling TV with voice
- TV sets still dominate video entertainment consumption
- MENA SVOD revenues to triple
- Tulix creates streaming platform for launch of Vidgo content
- 605 earns SOC 3 security certification
- Ampersand launches platform for audience-based TV advertising
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 149,000 in 4Q 2019
- 'Swisscom TV X' combines Netflix and TV content
- Netflix releases fourth-quarter 2019 results
- U.S. weekly time watching Netflix and Hulu up 20 minutes in 2019
- Allegro DVT unveils VVC compliance test bitstreams
- Synamedia partners with USSI Global for the U.S. market
- Disney+ brings forward EMEA launch date
- NürnbergMesse acquires SCaT India Tradeshow
- BARB begins reporting reach and time spent viewing across screens
- Synamedia partners with World Wide Technology
- Roku TV launches in Brazil in partnership with AOC
- Realtek, Jiuzhou join NAGRA Android TV Reference Program for Pay TV operators
- ENENSYS DVB-SIS solution ready for deployment
- Syncbak to debut simplified OTT syndication and monetization tools at NATPE 2020