Digital TV News: Advertiser Perceptions
Comcast partners with Charter, Cox on addressable advertising
Jun 18, 2019 – Comcast Advertising (Nasdaq: CMCSA) has announced the launch of an initiative called On Addressability. The broad goal of the initiative is to help the industry deliver an addressable solution that maximizes the impact and value of television as a marketing platform.
News categories: Comcast, Spectrum Reach, Cox Media, NCC Media, Marcien Jenckes, David Kline, Louis Gump, Nicolle Pangis, Advertising, Big Data, Cable TV, Digital TV, USA
FreeWheel's Blockgraph presents data-driven TV survey results
May 30, 2019 – Blockgraph (Nasdaq: CMCSA) has released a whitepaper on the future of data driven TV. The paper offers practical advice for companies moving towards the data-driven future and explores the current approaches for data sharing in the TV industry.
News categories: Blockgraph, FreeWheel, Jason Manningham, Dave Clark, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Market Research, USA
Extreme Reach platform connects all creative with any media placement
May 9, 2019 – Extreme Reach has launched AdBridge, a platform to automatically prepare and connect all creative with any media placement. AdBridge integrates asset preparation, TV delivery, video ad serving, Talent & Rights management and overall creative asset management in one platform.
News categories: Extreme Reach, Tim Conley, Matt Timothy, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
FreeWheel cuts inefficiencies in the local TV advertising process
Apr 9, 2019 – FreeWheel (Nasdaq: CMCSA) has launched enhancements to its Strata platform that will bring additional automation to the local TV advertising process. These enhancements will bring greater efficiencies to many of the tasks associated with buying such advertising.
News categories: FreeWheel, Joy Baer, Adam Herman, Brett Jenkins, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Linear TV and Premium Digital Video increasingly converging
Mar 27, 2019 – FreeWheel has announced the launch of its fourth quarter Video Marketplace Report (VMR). 2018 marked a big year in the coming together of linear TV and premium digital video, and significant industry moves to unify advertising across both sectors.
News categories: FreeWheel, David Dworin, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, USA
AT&T launches new advertising company, Xandr
Sep 25, 2018 – AT&T has announced the launch of Xandr, its new advertising company. Xandr encompasses all aspects of the existing AT&T advertising and analytics businesses, including AT&T’s advanced TV business, AT&T AdWorks; AT&T’s data and analytics business; ATT.net and AppNexus.
News categories: AT&T, Xandr, Brian Lesser, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
Sizmek unveils solution for Advanced TV
Sep 12, 2018 – Sizmek has announced the launch of an Advanced TV initiative with plans to roll-out an integrated solution across linear, addressable, and connected TV. Users will be able to apply AI-driven insights from digital advertising to TV for optimal targeting, reach and frequency.
News categories: Sizmek, Mark Grether, Mark Zagorski, Carmen Graf, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Connected TV emerges as advertising's fastest-growing video segment
Jun 7, 2018 – Marketers plan to dramatically increase their budget commitments to Connected Television (CTV). In fact, 78% of marketers surveyed plan to buy ad inventory on streaming TV within the next 12 months, according to the latest SteelHouse survey.
News categories: SteelHouse, David U. Simon, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, OTT, USA
Creative asset workflow lags years behind innovations in media buying
Jan 17, 2018 – Extreme Reach and Talent & Rights have released a report illuminating just how cumbersome and inefficient it is for ad ops teams to find and prepare creative assets for video campaigns.
News categories: Extreme Reach, Advertiser Perceptions, Melinda McLaughlin, Advertising, Market Research, USA
- Fincons Group joins Deutsche TV-Plattform
- Samba TV taps Oracle Moat to measure viewability of CTV ads
- Amazon Prime Video app added to TiVo devices at Atlantic Broadband
- TekSavvy TV launches Cloud PVR and advanced features
- CJ Hello deploys ATEME transcoding solution
- US: Netflix grabs the most attention, but its reign will be challenged
- AWS compute and storage available at the edge of 5G networks
- FOX selects AWS as its cloud and machine learning provider
- TiVo launches Prime Video App to its U.S. pay-TV operator customers
- KPN integrates Amazon Prime Video into the TV menu
- Vodafone UK offers Apple TV 4K with unlimited broadband and mobile data
- A1 Bulgaria launches advanced TV with Zappware
- Tru Optik and Anzu.io to bring targeting to in-game advertising
- 14.5 million Australians now paying TV subscriptions
- EE hosts 5G-powered multi-location augmented reality gig
- Four-fifths of broadcasters considering personalised ads
- 3Q 2019 TV shipments grow 16.8% QoQ owing to peak season
- Worldwide spending on AR/VR expected to reach $18.8bn in 2020
- 13.7 million EU citizens streaming unauthorised IPTV
- WIND-Hellas launching Cloud Recordings with Zappware