Digital TV News: Alpha Networks
Broadpeak, Alpha Networks, Squadeo join forces for multiscreen video delivery
Apr 12, 2016 – Broadpeak has announced that it has teamed up with Alpha Networks and Squadeo to create a complete turnkey solution for content distribution, including offer and subscriber management, and playback on all device types.
News categories: Broadpeak, Alpha Networks, Squadeo, Jacques Le Mancq, Guillaume Devezeaux, Nicolas Delahaye, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Media Player, Mobile, NABShow, OTT, Worldwide
Wyplay and Alpha Networks to offer joint digital TV solution
Jan 6, 2016 – Wyplay and Alpha Networks have announced that they will jointly bring to market their Frog and Tucano software products as an end-to-end solution for TV operators. The solution combines tools to manage content, subscribers and payments, integrated with an open source customisable middleware.
News categories: Wyplay, Alpha Networks, Dominique Féral, Guillaume Devezeaux, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Mobistar announces partners for interactive TV service in Belgium
Sep 12, 2014 – Mobistar has announced a partnership with Alpha Networks, Zappware and Siligence for the launch of interactive television services on its cable network in Belgium before the end of this year.
News categories: Mobistar, Alpha Networks, Zappware, Siligence, Jean-Marc Harion, Victor Badin, Patrick Vos, Didier Zwierski, Belgium, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2019, TV Everywhere
Belgium's Alpha Networks Selects Harmonic to Power IPTV and OTT Multiscreen Video Services
Jun 5, 2012 – Harmonic Inc. (NASDAQ: HLIT) has announced that Belgian telecom operator Alpha Networks has launched its Billi IPTV and OTT services, as well as hosted service offerings, based on Harmonic video processing, server, and storage solutions.
News categories: Harmonic Inc, Alpha Networks, ANGA COM, Belgium, Content Distribution, IPTV, OTT, TV Everywhere
Viaccess, Orca Interactive and Alpha Networks Demonstrate turnKeyTV IPTV Solution at IBC 2010
Aug 26, 2010 – Viaccess (Paris and NYSE: FTE) and its subsidiary Orca Interactive have announced that they will demonstrate their IPTV ecosystem with set-top box manufacturer Yuxing and quality of experience (QoE) specialist Mariner Partners during IBC 2010.
News categories: Viaccess, Orca Interactive, Yuxing, Mariner Partners, Alpha Networks, Content Distribution, Content Protection, IBC2019, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Viaccess, Orca and Alpha Networks partner for launch of Billi, a new Belgian Triple Play Operator
Mar 23, 2010 – Viaccess and Orca Interactive (Paris & NYSE: FTE) have been selected to provide Conditional Access and DRM and Orca's IP native TV-middleware 'RiGHTV' to Alpha Networks who have recently launched Billi, a new Belgian triple play operator.
News categories: Viaccess, Orca Interactive, Alpha Networks, Billi, Belgium, Conditional Access, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2019, IPTV, Middleware
Alpha Networks Launches Innovative Home Entertainment and Security Solution
Dec 14, 2009 – Alpha Networks has announced the debut of its brand-new home entertainment and security solution with its self-developed software engine 'Borg', which offers seamless connectivity and management of internet devices, at the 2010 International CES.
News categories: Alpha Networks, CES, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart Home
Sigma Designs Reports Second Quarter Fiscal 2010 Results
Aug 26, 2009 – Sigma Designs® (Nasdaq:SIGM) has reported financial results its second fiscal quarter ended August 1, 2009. Net revenue for the second quarter was $51.3 million, down $6.9 million from $58.2 million reported for the same period last year.
News categories: Sigma Designs, IPTV, Results, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home
Sigma Introduces New Thin Client Media Processor
Jun 1, 2009 – Sigma Designs (Nasdaq:SIGM) has announced the availability of its SMP8652 media processor SoC. The SMP8652 is designed for thin client applications, such as IPTV set-top boxes (STBs), digital media adapters (DMAs), and hybrid cable/IP thin clients.
News categories: Sigma Designs, Cable TV, Digital TV, ICs, IPTV, OTT, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home
- Fincons Group joins Deutsche TV-Plattform
- Samba TV taps Oracle Moat to measure viewability of CTV ads
- Amazon Prime Video app added to TiVo devices at Atlantic Broadband
- TekSavvy TV launches Cloud PVR and advanced features
- CJ Hello deploys ATEME transcoding solution
- US: Netflix grabs the most attention, but its reign will be challenged
- AWS compute and storage available at the edge of 5G networks
- FOX selects AWS as its cloud and machine learning provider
- TiVo launches Prime Video App to its U.S. pay-TV operator customers
- KPN integrates Amazon Prime Video into the TV menu
- Vodafone UK offers Apple TV 4K with unlimited broadband and mobile data
- A1 Bulgaria launches advanced TV with Zappware
- Tru Optik and Anzu.io to bring targeting to in-game advertising
- 14.5 million Australians now paying TV subscriptions
- EE hosts 5G-powered multi-location augmented reality gig
- Four-fifths of broadcasters considering personalised ads
- 3Q 2019 TV shipments grow 16.8% QoQ owing to peak season
- Worldwide spending on AR/VR expected to reach $18.8bn in 2020
- 13.7 million EU citizens streaming unauthorised IPTV
- WIND-Hellas launching Cloud Recordings with Zappware