Digital TV News: Audiovox
Audiovox First to Launch Rear-Seat Dyle™ Mobile TV Experience For Automobiles in the US
Sep 11, 2012 – Audiovox (NASDAQ: VOXX) has announced plans to develop the first Dyle enabled rear seat car entertainment systems. The product will be sold and professionally installed through Audiovox's channels of distribution.
News categories: Audiovox, Dyle, Digital TV, In-Car, Mobile, USA
FLO TV to Expand Offering with Interactive Capabilities, On-demand Content and Time-shifted Viewing
Apr 13, 2010 – FLO TV (Nasdaq: QCOM) has announced at the 2010 NAB Show that it is working to enhance its mobile TV service with new applications that integrate video with Web-based content and social media tools.
News categories: FLO TV, Mobile, NABShow, Smart TV, USA
Audiovox and FLO TV to Roll Out Array of Mobile TV Products in 2010
Jan 6, 2010 – Audiovox Corporation (Nasdaq: VOXX) and FLO TV Incorporated (Nasdaq: QCOM) have announced several live mobile TV products, giving consumers even more choices to stay connected to the television programming they love.
News categories: FLO TV, Audiovox, CES, DVD, In-Car, Smart TV, USA
FLO TV to cover the whole U.S.
Jun 10, 2009 – FLO TV (Nasdaq: QCOM) has announced that the FLO TV™ service will expand its service nationwide following the DTV transition on June 12, which frees up broadband spectrum for FLO TV's dedicated network.
News categories: FLO TV, Digital TV, Mobile, Smart TV, USA
Audiovox To Make In-Vehicle Mobile TV a Reality With FLO TV™
Jan 7, 2009 – Audiovox has announced that it has selected the FLO TV (Nasdaq: QCOM) service to deliver live TV with a variety of news, sports, entertainment and kids programming to the automotive industry.
News categories: Audiovox, MediaFLO USA, CES, Digital TV, In-Car, Mobile, Smart TV, USA
World DVD Players & DVD Recorders Market to Reach 127.69 Million Units by 2010, According to New Report by Global Industry Analysts, Inc.
Jul 25, 2007 – Driven by advancements in consumer electronics, and the growing popularity of home theater systems, the world DVD players & DVD recorders market is projected to reach 127.69 million units by the year 2010.
News categories: Global Industry Analysts, Report Index, Digital TV, DVD, Market Research, Optical Disc Recorder
- Hearst Television moves to impressions-based selling of Local TV ad inventory
- SVOD subscriptions soar by 38% in 2018
- Subscriptions now account for nearly 86% of US internet TV and movie spending
- NBCUniversal streaming service to be called 'Peacock'
- Vizio adds additional Alexa capabilities to SmartCast TVs
- LIWEST latest Austrian operator to deploy IPTV with Verimatrix and Ocilion
- Channel 4 to use Sky's AdSmart technology
- TV penetration in Sub-Saharan Africa still low
- Amazon Prime Video to be made available on Altice One
- NEOTION renews partnership with Irdeto
- Online video viewing to reach 100 minutes a day in 2021
- Irdeto secures Airtel Xstream 4K set-top box
- Netgem and Sharp release smart soundbar for telcos
- Sri Lanka Telecom selects partner ecosystem to deploy TV Everywhere
- BexCom selects Irdeto to secure AKASH DTH platform
- VIEWMEDIA to broadcast to West Africa on AMOS-17 at 17°E
- Skyworth partners with SERAPHIC to launch Android HbbTV smart TVs
- iWedia cooperates with Kaltura on STB software for Beeline Kazakhstan
- WIZTIVI and SERAPHIC co-work on HbbTV OpApps
- MediaKind helps Síminn deliver English Premier League coverage in UHD