Digital TV News: Axel Technologies
Fuugo Enables Easier TV and Video Consumption on Mobile and Portable Devices
Jan 3, 2011 – Axel Technologies will launch the online video version of Fuugo at the Consumer Electronics Show 2011. Fuugo™ is the world's first TV and video application for personalizing video content from Internet, mobile and broadcast TV.
News categories: Axel Technologies, Fuugo, CES2020, Mobile, OTT, Social TV
Mobile TV Gets Social: Axel Technologies Fuugo™ Comes to Android
Apr 12, 2010 – Axel Technologies introduces Fuugo™ to the NAB 2010 audience in Las Vegas this week. Since its launch in February, Fuugo™ has been updated with ATSC-M/H and Android capabilities making it more suitable for the US market.
News categories: Axel Technologies, Middleware, Mobile, NABShow, Social TV, USA
Axel Technologies Closes €2.4 million Investment Round To Boost The Development of Multistandard Mobile TV technology
Jan 20, 2009 – Axel Technologies has announced that they have secured a new €2.4 million investment for business and product development. Axel Technologies develops mobile TV technology that enables device manufactures to bring mobile TV to all portable devices.
News categories: Axel Technologies, Digital TV, Middleware, Mobile, Venture Capital
Discretix, VisualOn And Axel Technologies Offer Joint Mobile TV Solution
Feb 4, 2008 – Three prominent names in the mobile handset software space -- embedded security solutions leader Discretix, multimedia application provider VisualOn, and mobile TV middleware developer Axel Technologies -- have partnered to provide a pre-integrated Mobile TV solution for handset OEMs.
News categories: Discretix, Axel Technologies, VisualOn, CAM, Digital TV, DRM, Middleware, Mobile, MWC19
Axel and Siano Cut DVB-H Channel Switching Time Down to 2 Seconds
Sep 25, 2007 – Axel Technologies and Siano Mobile Silicon have announced a comprehensive platform for DVB-H terminals, with record-fast channel switching time of even less than 2 seconds. The platform will be demonstrated in a mobile phone at the Informa DVB-H conference in London, September 26-27.
News categories: Siano Mobile Silicon, Axel Technologies, Digital TV, Middleware, Mobile, Semiconductor
- Allegro DVT unveils VVC compliance test bitstreams
- Synamedia partners with USSI Global for the U.S. market
- Disney+ brings forward EMEA launch date
- BARB begins reporting reach and time spent viewing across screens
- Synamedia partners with World Wide Technology
- Realtek, Jiuzhou join NAGRA Android TV Reference Program for Pay TV operators
- ENENSYS DVB-SIS solution ready for deployment
- Syncbak to debut simplified OTT syndication and monetization tools at NATPE 2020
- No growth expected for MENA pay TV revenues
- Indian communication satellite GSAT-30 launched successfully
- NBCUniversal unveils Peacock freemium streaming service
- Comscore TV viewing data used to predict advertising audience decline
- Majority of U.S. advertisers using Advanced TV solutions
- US broadband households interested in innovative offerings accessed via TV
- U.S. advertising and marketing spend to grow to $390 billion in 2020
- Bannister Lake integrates MPEG-DASH into data aggregation workflow
- NextGen TV offers clear upside potential according to BIA
- ANA and Innovid release Connected TV insights report
- Insight TV taps Amagi for OTT channel distribution
- Cincinnati Bell, Hawaiian Telcom partner with YouTube TV