Digital TV News: Axel Technologies
Fuugo Enables Easier TV and Video Consumption on Mobile and Portable Devices
Jan 3, 2011 – Axel Technologies will launch the online video version of Fuugo at the Consumer Electronics Show 2011. Fuugo™ is the world's first TV and video application for personalizing video content from Internet, mobile and broadcast TV.
News categories: Axel Technologies, Fuugo, CES2021, Mobile, OTT, Social TV
Mobile TV Gets Social: Axel Technologies Fuugo™ Comes to Android
Apr 12, 2010 – Axel Technologies introduces Fuugo™ to the NAB 2010 audience in Las Vegas this week. Since its launch in February, Fuugo™ has been updated with ATSC-M/H and Android capabilities making it more suitable for the US market.
News categories: Axel Technologies, Middleware, Mobile, NABShow, Social TV, USA
Axel Technologies Closes €2.4 million Investment Round To Boost The Development of Multistandard Mobile TV technology
Jan 20, 2009 – Axel Technologies has announced that they have secured a new €2.4 million investment for business and product development. Axel Technologies develops mobile TV technology that enables device manufactures to bring mobile TV to all portable devices.
News categories: Axel Technologies, Digital TV, Middleware, Mobile, Venture Capital
Discretix, VisualOn And Axel Technologies Offer Joint Mobile TV Solution
Feb 4, 2008 – Three prominent names in the mobile handset software space -- embedded security solutions leader Discretix, multimedia application provider VisualOn, and mobile TV middleware developer Axel Technologies -- have partnered to provide a pre-integrated Mobile TV solution for handset OEMs.
News categories: Discretix, Axel Technologies, VisualOn, CAM, Digital TV, DRM, Middleware, Mobile, MWC20
Axel and Siano Cut DVB-H Channel Switching Time Down to 2 Seconds
Sep 25, 2007 – Axel Technologies and Siano Mobile Silicon have announced a comprehensive platform for DVB-H terminals, with record-fast channel switching time of even less than 2 seconds. The platform will be demonstrated in a mobile phone at the Informa DVB-H conference in London, September 26-27.
News categories: Siano Mobile Silicon, Axel Technologies, Digital TV, Middleware, Mobile, Semiconductor
- PAOK FC OTT platform built with Insys Sport on AWS
- SLING TV in-app guide integrates local OTA channels on LG Smart TVs
- Conviva releases State of Streaming Q2 report
- Stay-at-home providing springboard for French SVOD
- Survata announces enhanced CTV measurement suite
- Ofcom releases Media Nations 2020 report
- RADIO.COM expands connected TV footprint with Vewd
- NAGRA multi-DRM selected for Grupo Express OTT service in Argentina
- V-Nova and NETINT collaborate on MPEG-5 LCEVC transcoding
- ViacomCBS to launch connected video ad platform
- Bell Canada releases Android TV 4K HDR streaming box
- ORS chooses 3SS to deliver simpliTV service in Austria
- Mongolia's Skymedia upgrades to Minerva 10
- Express-80 and Express-103 satellites launched
- INVIDI extends addressable TV partnership with Tata Elxsi
- Finecast brings audience measurement to Australian BVOD platforms
- SVOD subscriptions grew by 28% in 2019
- Strong recovery expected for Mexico’s video entertainment market
- ATEME negotiating acquisition of ANEVIA
- Charter residential video customers up 102,000 in 2Q 2020