Digital TV News: Axel Technologies
Fuugo Enables Easier TV and Video Consumption on Mobile and Portable Devices
Jan 3, 2011 – Axel Technologies will launch the online video version of Fuugo at the Consumer Electronics Show 2011. Fuugo™ is the world's first TV and video application for personalizing video content from Internet, mobile and broadcast TV.
News categories: Axel Technologies, Fuugo, CES, Mobile, OTT, Social TV
Mobile TV Gets Social: Axel Technologies Fuugo™ Comes to Android
Apr 12, 2010 – Axel Technologies introduces Fuugo™ to the NAB 2010 audience in Las Vegas this week. Since its launch in February, Fuugo™ has been updated with ATSC-M/H and Android capabilities making it more suitable for the US market.
News categories: Axel Technologies, Middleware, Mobile, NABShow, Social TV, USA
Axel Technologies Closes €2.4 million Investment Round To Boost The Development of Multistandard Mobile TV technology
Jan 20, 2009 – Axel Technologies has announced that they have secured a new €2.4 million investment for business and product development. Axel Technologies develops mobile TV technology that enables device manufactures to bring mobile TV to all portable devices.
News categories: Axel Technologies, Digital TV, Middleware, Mobile, Venture Capital
Discretix, VisualOn And Axel Technologies Offer Joint Mobile TV Solution
Feb 4, 2008 – Three prominent names in the mobile handset software space -- embedded security solutions leader Discretix, multimedia application provider VisualOn, and mobile TV middleware developer Axel Technologies -- have partnered to provide a pre-integrated Mobile TV solution for handset OEMs.
News categories: Discretix, Axel Technologies, VisualOn, CAM, Digital TV, DRM, Middleware, Mobile, MWC19
Axel and Siano Cut DVB-H Channel Switching Time Down to 2 Seconds
Sep 25, 2007 – Axel Technologies and Siano Mobile Silicon have announced a comprehensive platform for DVB-H terminals, with record-fast channel switching time of even less than 2 seconds. The platform will be demonstrated in a mobile phone at the Informa DVB-H conference in London, September 26-27.
News categories: Siano Mobile Silicon, Axel Technologies, Digital TV, Middleware, Mobile, Semiconductor
- New global launch dates confirmed for Disney+
- Viacom and ACCESS partner on automotive TV in Germany
- Australians turn to multiple subscriptions for entertainment
- Broadband usage patterns provide clues to imminent cord-cutting
- TELUS Home Assistant giving Optik TV customers hands-free voice control
- Amobee launches data marketplace for connected TV and multiscreen advertising
- Sky Media reveals power of addressable TV
- Charter agrees deal to distribute Disney streaming services
- Consolidated launches TV over Fiber-to-the-Premises in Columbia County, New York
- Global smart speaker sales grow 96% to 30.3 million in Q2 2019
- Comscore to provide measurement for Xandr's addressable offering
- CBS and Viacom to combine
- U.S. STB energy agreement savings top $5 billion
- GO Malta deploys Edgeware solutions for multiscreen TV
- Major U.S. pay-TV providers lost ~1.53 million subscribers in 2Q 2019
- Most smart speakers and video streamers are energy efficient
- Consolidated Communications launches CCiTV in Southern Maine
- HONOR Vision first smart screen device with Huawei's HarmonyOS
- Smart speakers with screens took off in 2018
- LG Uplus adds 92,000 IPTV subscribers in 2Q 2019