Digital TV News: Axinom
AWS releases key exchange API to streamline DRM integration
Mar 27, 2019 – AWS has announced its Secure Packager and Encoder Key Exchange (SPEKE), an open, extensible API specification developed to streamline integration of Digital Rights Management (DRM) with encoders, transcoders, and origin servers.
News categories: AWS Elemental, Michael Callahan, Will Law, Digital TV, OTT, Worldwide
DutchChannels to offer video services based on Axinom's OTT platform
Jun 5, 2018 – DutchChannels has chosen Axinom to build a fully managed, end-to-end platform for launching cutting-edge video services for niche, branded and independent channels, becoming the first Benelux service operator providing services built on the Axinom platform.
News categories: Axinom, DutchChannels, Ralph Wagner, Gerben Ras, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Netherlands, OTT
České Radiokomunikace uses DRM from Axinom
Nov 14, 2017 – České Radiokomunikace (CRA) has selected Axinom DRM to power OTT services based on the CRA Media Cloud. České Radiokomunikace offers TV, radio and Internet infrastructure that enables delivery of media content and provides reliable and up-to-date IT services.
News categories: Axinom, České Radiokomunikace, Martin Gebauer, Czech Republic, Digital TV, DRM, OTT
ZEEL chooses Axinom for its ZEE5 digital platform
Nov 8, 2017 – Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd. (ZEEL) has selected Axinom to power the backend of its new digital entertainment platform ZEE5, which is poised to be the largest OTT service for Indian entertainment in the world.
News categories: Axinom, ZEEL, Ralph Wagner, Amit Goenka, Content Distribution, Digital TV, India, OTT, Worldwide
Axinom CMS selected to power Cinedigm OTT
May 10, 2017 – Axinom is helping power OTT video streaming services for Cinedigm (NASDAQ: CIDM). With Axinom CMS, Cinedigm is able to automate and simplify their content management workflows enabling them to easily manage multiple OTT channels.
News categories: Axinom, Cinedigm, Ralph Wagner, Tony Huidor, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, USA
- IPTV subscriptions and ARPU to drive pay TV growth in Japan
- Quality of UI more important than recommendations in video service satisfaction
- Alticast and Triveni Digital to demo ATSC 3.0 app synced to a TV show at NAB NYC
- New Zealand Rugby to become 5% shareholder in Sky NZ
- Consumer spending on technology to be $1.69 trillion in 2019
- Dish TV India launches range of 'Smart Connected Devices'
- Advanced TV solutions are changing local market advertising
- Tru Optik to launch free tool to support TV privacy
- Australia's Network 10 and You.i announce app partnership
- Mirriad announces in-video ad partnership with Tencent
- Salzburg AG launches 'TV Plus' IPTV with Ocilion
- Successful launch of EUTELSAT 5 West B
- Immersive Digital Experiences Alliance releases 1st set of specifications
- Orange France launches Livebox 5 gateway
- Liberty LA to acquire AT&T's operations in Puerto Rico & the U.S. Virgin Islands
- Peninsular Malaysia to complete analogue TV switch-off on October 14th
- Insys Video Technologies adds three Polish cable operators
- ARK Multicasting broadcasts both ATSC 1.0 and ATSC 3.0 from the same equipment stack
- OpenAP Market audience-based advertising platform launched
- Oregan Networks acquires Zenterio assets