Digital TV News: BCC
Market for 4K UHD technologies exploding
Feb 19, 2018 – The huge growth forecast for 4K UHD global markets stems from the technology’s growing adoption, rising disposable incomes, technological advancements, expanding 4K content and increasing TV unit sales.
News categories: BCC Research, Anand Bhandari, Digital TV, Market Research, Smart TV, Worldwide
VTK to introduce IPTV in Chechnya
May 13, 2014 – Vainakh Telecom has announced that it plans to launch IPTV in the Chechen Republic. The company has said that it is working with BCC on the installation, and that the service will have more than 120 channels.
News categories: VTK, BCC, Digital TV, Fibre, IPTV, Russia
Global market for multimedia chipsets estimated at $19.8 billion in 2012
Jan 17, 2013 – The global market for multimedia chipsets was estimated to be worth $19.8 billion in 2012. At a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.9%, the market is expected to grow to $27.7 billion by 2017. This growth will be primarily driven by the development of new multimedia technologies and a growing consumer base in Asia.
News categories: BCC Research, Market Research, Semiconductor
BitBand's Technology Powers Synterra's Advanced IPTV Services in Russia
Sep 9, 2007 – BitBand has announced that it has been selected to supply its IPTV Video Delivery Solution to the Russian alternative telecommunication operator Synterra.
News categories: BitBand, Synterra, BCC, IBCShowcase, IPTV, Russia
- Google's share of global digital media revenues declined in Q2
- First Media launches Android TV STB with Widevine CAS in Indonesia
- EBOX deploys Technicolor Android TV set-tops in Québec
- Conviva releases Q3 2020 State of Streaming report
- Realtek selects Allegro DVT H.266/VVC compliance streams
- Russian SVOD consumer spend to increase 1,000% by 2024
- A1 selects XroadMedia for content discovery and recommendations
- Skyworth and 3SS create Netflix-ready Android TV platform
- CANAL+ extends satellite agreements with SES for Europe and Africa
- European Connected TV Initiative to explore advertising opportunities
- Accessible TV Guide rolls out on Freeview Play
- Spain’s AgileTV migrates to Verimatrix Secure Cloud
- Promwad offers videoconferencing and 'watch party' solution for TV
- Phoenix Model Market gets ATSC 3.0 Single Frequency Network
- Magenta Telekom deploys Whip Media Content Value Management platform
- Pay-TV revenue in Philippines to grow at 4.0% CAGR over next five years
- Israel’s RGE chooses Kaltura to power Kids Cloud TV service
- Over 40% of video consumption hours now on mobile for U.S. Gen Z
- T-Mobile USA launches TV bundles and Android TV STB
- TenTime uses NexPlayer to launch Arabic SVOD service