Digital TV News: BH Telecom
Beenius Signs Contract For OTT Deployment With BH Telecom
Nov 7, 2012 – Beenius has announced an agreement with BH Telecom. Beenius will supply BH Telecom with an Over-The-Top TV delivery platform and an extension of the existing IPTV&VoIP system, representing one of the first of such deployments in CEE.
News categories: Beenius, BH Telecom, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Digital TV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box, Smartphone, Tablet
BH Telecom Powers On-Demand Video Services Using Espial MediaBase
Mar 23, 2010 – Espial (TSX:ESP) has announced that BH Telecom has successfully launched video-on-demand services using Espial MediaBase. BH Telecom is the largest quad-play service provider in Bosnia & Herzegovina with 2 million subscribers.
News categories: Espial, BH Telecom, Smart Com, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware
BH Telecom Selects Envivio IPTV Headend for New IPTV Service
Nov 10, 2009 – BH Telecom has begun the rollout of its 'Moja TV' IPTV service using a headend from Envivio. Built by Smart Com, the deployment enables BH Telecom to offer a full suite of live and on-demand channels in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
News categories: Envivio, Smart Com, BH Telecom, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Content Distribution, IPTV, Middleware
BH Telecom Deploys Verimatrix and Smart Com Integrated IPTV Platform
Sep 2, 2009 – Verimatrix has announced the successful deployment of its Verimatrix Video Content Authority System (VCAS™) for IPTV for BH Telecom's IPTV service in Bosnia & Herzegovina.
News categories: Verimatrix, BH Telecom, Smart Com, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBC2019, IPTV
BH Telecom selected Smart Com to build converged IPTV and IP telephony service delivery platform
Jan 16, 2009 – BH Telecom of Bosnia & Herzegovina has selected Smart Com to deliver and integrate a complete converged IPTV and IP telephony service delivery platform based on Smart Com's BeeSmart middleware.
News categories: Smart Com, BH Telecom, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware
- Roku ends 2019 with 36.9 million active accounts
- Online viewing continues to gain ground on traditional broadcast TV
- Vianeos provides revamped UX for Batelco TV in Bahrain
- VUALTO partners with ATEME for automated encoder integration
- STV selects Arqiva Hybrid TV Service for HD restart feature
- AfricaXP adds DTH capacity from Eutelsat for Sub-Saharan Africa
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 44k in 4Q 2019
- 'Tapering subscriber acquisitions' for Dish TV India in 4Q 2019
- Movistar Spain launches new voice remote control
- Irdeto confirmed as security partner for Mitele Plus
- Swedish streaming market saturating
- Tubi monthly active users grow to 25 million
- beIN SPORTS strikes partnership with XUMO TV
- Cinedigm’s Viewster app available on Foxxum-supporting devices
- Liberty extends Netflix partnership in Europe
- beIN SPORTS XTRA added to Samsung TV Plus
- Sinclair Broadcast joins Pearl TV broadcast business organization
- WISI ABR transcoding approved for Minerva YourTV Now cloud video
- Radix to launch Android TV device management at MWC
- Canada's Media Technology Monitor reports on SVOD, podcasting, co-viewing and more