Digital TV News: BOLD MSS
NAGRA enables cloud-based OTT for Montecable in Uruguay
Sep 13, 2019 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that Montecable has deployed NAGRA's cloud-based Conax GO Live solution to enable new features for its pay-TV service in Uruguay, including Android TV support and video-on-demand (VOD).
News categories: NAGRA, Montecable, BOLD MSS, Tom Wirth, Federico Carballal, Ariel Droyeski, Android TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBC2019, TV Everywhere, Uruguay
Conax delivers Montecable OTT service in Uruguay
Mar 29, 2018 – Conax (SIX:KUD:S) has announced the deployment of its Conax GO Live secure OTT multiscreen solution at Montecable in Uruguay. Conax enables the Montecable MC GO Live service by pre-integrating partner technology with Conax Contego security to create an end-to-end OTT solution.
News categories: Conax, Montecable, Pierre Roy, Fabiana Orlotti, Content Protection, Digital TV, NABShow, TV Everywhere, Uruguay
Conax secures CableVideo and Colsecor in Argentina
Sep 19, 2017 – Conax (SIX:KUD:S) has announced two new wins in Argentina. Regional pay-TV operators CableVideo and Colsecor have all selected technology and services from Conax and regional partner, BOLD MSS, to drive expansion in Pay TV and multi-DRM content offerings.
News categories: Conax, BOLD MSS, Colsecor, CableVideo, Jose Alcacer-Mackinlay, Ricardo Lima, Argentina, Content Protection, Digital TV
Cubiware and BOLD MSS collaborate to bring TeleRed hybrid TV to Buenos Aires
Sep 10, 2016 – Cubiware (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced a collaboration with TeleRed and BOLD MSS to bring TV with IPVOD to the people of Buenos Aires. The hybrid service will provide TeleRed customers with a wide array of content.
News categories: Cubiware, TeleRed, BOLD MSS, Maciej Grzonkowski, Angel Padula, Ariel Droyeski, Argentina, Digital TV, Middleware
Cubiware and BOLD MSS empower Uruguay's Nuevo Siglo
Sep 9, 2016 – Cubiware (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced that it is providing Nuevo Siglo with the technology to make Nuevo Siglo one of the first cable operators in South and Central America to incorporate content accessed through third party 'Play or Go' apps on their STBs.
News categories: Cubiware, Nuevo Siglo, BOLD MSS, Jakub Gorski, Mario de Oliveira, Ariel Droyeski, Cable TV, Digital TV, IBC2019, Middleware, Set Top Box, Uruguay
Argentina’s Supercanal chooses Conax-secured end-to-end solution
Sep 1, 2015 – Conax (SIX:KUD:S) has announced that it has entered a contract with Supercanal, Argentina’s 3rd largest cable TV operator, to roll out an end-to-end platform based on the Conax Contego security hub and led by integrator BOLD MSS.
News categories: Conax, Supercanal, BOLD MSS, Rohit Mehra, Daniel Vega, Argentina, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBC2019
Montecable and Nuevo Siglo roll out VOD in Uruguay with Conax
Jun 24, 2013 – Conax has announced that Uruguay pay-TV operators Montecable and Nuevo Siglo are deploying content security solution Conax Contego Unite™ and Conax Secure Clients to enable the addition of OTT multiscreen, multi-network video and content consumption services.
News categories: Conax, Montecable, Nuevo Siglo, Cable TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, TV Everywhere, Uruguay
- 3SS, Media Distillery and XroadMedia offer AI-based UX personalisation for Android TV
- Fincons Group joins Deutsche TV-Plattform
- Samba TV taps Oracle Moat to measure viewability of CTV ads
- Amazon Prime Video app added to TiVo devices at Atlantic Broadband
- TekSavvy TV launches Cloud PVR and advanced features
- CJ Hello deploys ATEME transcoding solution
- US: Netflix grabs the most attention, but its reign will be challenged
- AWS compute and storage available at the edge of 5G networks
- FOX selects AWS as its cloud and machine learning provider
- TiVo launches Prime Video App to its U.S. pay-TV operator customers
- KPN integrates Amazon Prime Video into the TV menu
- Vodafone UK offers Apple TV 4K with unlimited broadband and mobile data
- A1 Bulgaria launches advanced TV with Zappware
- Tru Optik and Anzu.io to bring targeting to in-game advertising
- 14.5 million Australians now paying TV subscriptions
- EE hosts 5G-powered multi-location augmented reality gig
- Four-fifths of broadcasters considering personalised ads
- 3Q 2019 TV shipments grow 16.8% QoQ owing to peak season
- Worldwide spending on AR/VR expected to reach $18.8bn in 2020
- 13.7 million EU citizens streaming unauthorised IPTV