Digital TV News: Belkin
Belkin and MCV Team to Enable Mobile Devices to Receive Dyle™ Mobile TV Signals
Jan 9, 2012 – Belkin and Mobile Content Venture (MCV) have announced an agreement that will enable smartphone and tablet users of multiple operating systems to watch live broadcast programming on-the-go through MCV's Dyle Mobile TV.
News categories: Mobile Content Venture, Belkin, CES2020, Mobile, Smartphone, Tablet, USA
Broadband CPE and Home Networking Vendors Make Push towards Premium Services
Dec 19, 2011 – Infonetics has released vendor market share standings and market forecasts from two third quarter (3Q11) broadband access reports. Despite a 7% worldwide decline in cable CPE revenue, Motorola (NYSE: MMI) held on to the top spot in cable CPE.
News categories: Infonetics Research, Broadband, Cable Modem, Cable TV, CPE, DOCSIS, Fibre, Gateway, IPTV, Market Research, Router, Smart Home
2Wire, Huawei, and Thomson Make Major Gains across Broadband CPE Market Share Segments
Jun 8, 2009 – 2Wire, Huawei and Thomson captured major market share gains in the 2008 broadband customer premise equipment (CPE) segments, according to In-Stat. The segments include cable and DSL modems, routers, Wi-Fi Aggregators, and residential gateways.
News categories: In-Stat, Broadband, Cable Modem, CPE, Gateway, Market Research, Router, Smart Home
Intellon Surpasses 26M Shipment Milestone for HomePlug-based Powerline ICs
Feb 9, 2009 – Intellon (Nasdaq: ITLN) has announced that it has now shipped over 26 million powerline communications integrated circuits (ICs) based on the HomePlug 1.0 and HomePlug AV standards.
News categories: Intellon, Market Research, Semiconductor, Smart Home
Wireless HDTV Vendors Back Their Choices with Cash, but Few Products Are Market-Ready in North America
Dec 12, 2008 – Although consumer electronics vendors continue to line up behind the two proposed standards for wireless high definition television connectivity most retailers shelves have yet to see any products.
News categories: ABI Research, WHDI Special Interest Group, WirelessHD, Market Research, Semiconductor, Smart Home
Wireless HDTV Technologies Battle for A Million Installations in 2012
Jun 18, 2008 – We've got wireless phones, wireless Internet and wireless home networks. Next, coming to a living room or commercial facility near you, is wireless high-definition TV.
News categories: ABI Research, Digital TV, Market Research, Smart Home
AMIMON WHDI Technology To Be Featured at CES In Forthcoming Belkin Wireless HD Solution
Jan 3, 2008 – AMIMON has partnered with Belkin International to demonstrate wireless HDTV connectivity at the 2008 International CES in Las Vegas. The forthcoming Belkin product will be built upon Wireless High-definition Interface (WHDI™) technology from AMIMON.
News categories: AMIMON, Belkin International, CES2020, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Smart Home
- 4C to power reach optimization on NBCUniversal's One Platform
- Nordija and VGL team up for Andina Link 2020
- North American pay TV revenues to fall by $50 billion
- Altibox selects Technicolor set-top box for Android TV services
- Altice One available on Apple TV 4K
- Video ad impressions on U.S. CTV triple in two years
- Viaccess-Orca Stream Guardian certified by Cartesian
- Comcast acquires XUMO
- NBCUniversal updates audience targeting and transaction models
- Mola.tv selects Verimatrix Multi-DRM for OTT in Indonesia
- Telikom PNG selects UniqCast for OTT/IPTV deployment
- Beachfront, Beeswax adopt LiveRamp IdentityLink bidding for CTV
- WOW! streaming partnerships to help customers cut the cord
- Globecast deploys Infrastructure as Code (IaC) for cloud-based playout
- TiBO deploys Verimatrix Multi-DRM in Albania
- Kinetic by Windstream partners with YouTube TV
- Cinedigm adds Roku support to its app platform
- HbbTV Association releases Targeted Advertising Specification
- EnTouch Systems joins RCN, Grande, Wave group
- Disney+ available directly on VIZIO SmartCast TVs