Digital TV News: Booxmedia
Amino powers DELTA cloud TV in the Netherlands
May 11, 2016 – Amino has announced that its AminoMOVE cloud-based TV solution is powering the launch of the DELTA TV-app multiscreen TV service. The service, provided by Dutch utility company DELTA, offers consumers a range of entertainment.
News categories: Amino, DELTA, Michael Clegg, Dave Horians, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, Netherlands, OTT
Booxmedia provides Cloud VOD platform for RTL Belgium
Sep 22, 2015 – Booxmedia has announced a deal with Belgian broadcaster RTL to provide a cloud video-on-demand (VOD) platform. The new service will include transactional and subscription services, live streams and catch-up libraries branded as RTL 'a l’infini'.
News categories: Booxmedia, RTL, Jukka Sintonen, Marc Lellouche, Belgium, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, OTT
Sofia Digital to deliver HbbTV support for DELTA Cloud TV deployment
Sep 11, 2015 – Sofia Digital, together with Booxmedia, has announced a contract with DELTA of the Netherlands, to provide, install and maintain a multiscreen cloud TV solution. As part of the project Sofia Digital will deliver HbbTV support.
News categories: Sofia Digital, Booxmedia, DELTA, Digital TV, HbbTV, Mobile, Netherlands, OTT
Booxmedia signs multiscreen OTT deal with DELTA of the Netherlands
Sep 1, 2015 – Booxmedia has announced a new contract with Dutch utilities and digital services company DELTA, to provide, install and maintain a new end-to-end multiscreen cloud TV solution, using Booxmedia's white label platform and products.
News categories: Booxmedia, DELTA, Jukka Sintonen, Harko Buringh, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, Netherlands, OTT
Finland's DNA upgrades OTT with Booxmedia and Verimatrix
Jul 28, 2015 – Booxmedia and Verimatrix have announced that DNA has upgraded its over-the-top (OTT) video service, DNA TV, with Booxmedia’s OTT platform, which is now secured by the Verimatrix Video Content Authority System (VCAS) for Internet TV.
News categories: Booxmedia, Verimatrix, DNA, Jukka Sintonen, Steve Oetegenn, Mikko Saarentaus, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, Finland, OTT
DNA Welho OTT has 100,000 subscribers in Finland
Sep 4, 2014 – Finland's DNA Welho has announced that its MatkaTV service now has 100,000 subscribers. MatkaTV users may now also take advantage of the Chromecast media player to view recordings and TV channels on their TV screen.
News categories: DNA Welho, Jarno Haikonen, Digital TV, Finland, OTT, Subscribers
- FourthWall Media adds Neilsen Smart TV ACR data to analytics platform
- TDS Telecom rolls-out IP video and Cloud DVR with Velocix
- A1now selects Vionlabs for AI-powered recommendations
- Global AVOD expenditure to double
- Gem Shopping Network to use Comscore TV measurement
- United Group makes strategic investment in Forthnet
- Disney+ and Apple TV+ both see success during first six months in the market
- Comcast, Charter and ViacomCBS announce Blockgraph partnership
- Britbox app now available on BT TV set-top boxes
- Conviva partners with Akamai on QoE intelligence
- ATRESMEDIA and smartclip deepen HbbTV advertising partnership
- Bouygues Telecom replaces set-top box with Smart TV app
- Comscore, Kantar extend measurement partnership with Auditel Italy
- Pay TV revenues to plunge to $150 billion
- Cable-Tec Expo unable to go ahead
- Sisvel announces first VP9 and AV1 patent licensees
- Comcast to bring HBO Max to Xfinity customers
- HBO Max launched in the U.S.
- Nordic households spending €149pm on media and access services
- SES unveils results of Philippines TV market reception survey