Digital TV News: Booxmedia
Amino powers DELTA cloud TV in the Netherlands
May 11, 2016 – Amino has announced that its AminoMOVE cloud-based TV solution is powering the launch of the DELTA TV-app multiscreen TV service. The service, provided by Dutch utility company DELTA, offers consumers a range of entertainment.
News categories: Amino, DELTA, Michael Clegg, Dave Horians, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, Netherlands, OTT
Booxmedia provides Cloud VOD platform for RTL Belgium
Sep 22, 2015 – Booxmedia has announced a deal with Belgian broadcaster RTL to provide a cloud video-on-demand (VOD) platform. The new service will include transactional and subscription services, live streams and catch-up libraries branded as RTL 'a l’infini'.
News categories: Booxmedia, RTL, Jukka Sintonen, Marc Lellouche, Belgium, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, OTT
Sofia Digital to deliver HbbTV support for DELTA Cloud TV deployment
Sep 11, 2015 – Sofia Digital, together with Booxmedia, has announced a contract with DELTA of the Netherlands, to provide, install and maintain a multiscreen cloud TV solution. As part of the project Sofia Digital will deliver HbbTV support.
News categories: Sofia Digital, Booxmedia, DELTA, Digital TV, HbbTV, Mobile, Netherlands, OTT
Booxmedia signs multiscreen OTT deal with DELTA of the Netherlands
Sep 1, 2015 – Booxmedia has announced a new contract with Dutch utilities and digital services company DELTA, to provide, install and maintain a new end-to-end multiscreen cloud TV solution, using Booxmedia's white label platform and products.
News categories: Booxmedia, DELTA, Jukka Sintonen, Harko Buringh, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, Netherlands, OTT
Finland's DNA upgrades OTT with Booxmedia and Verimatrix
Jul 28, 2015 – Booxmedia and Verimatrix have announced that DNA has upgraded its over-the-top (OTT) video service, DNA TV, with Booxmedia’s OTT platform, which is now secured by the Verimatrix Video Content Authority System (VCAS) for Internet TV.
News categories: Booxmedia, Verimatrix, DNA, Jukka Sintonen, Steve Oetegenn, Mikko Saarentaus, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, Finland, OTT
DNA Welho OTT has 100,000 subscribers in Finland
Sep 4, 2014 – Finland's DNA Welho has announced that its MatkaTV service now has 100,000 subscribers. MatkaTV users may now also take advantage of the Chromecast media player to view recordings and TV channels on their TV screen.
News categories: DNA Welho, Jarno Haikonen, Digital TV, Finland, OTT, Subscribers
- Allegro DVT unveils VVC compliance test bitstreams
- Synamedia partners with USSI Global for the U.S. market
- Disney+ brings forward EMEA launch date
- BARB begins reporting reach and time spent viewing across screens
- Synamedia partners with World Wide Technology
- Realtek, Jiuzhou join NAGRA Android TV Reference Program for Pay TV operators
- ENENSYS DVB-SIS solution ready for deployment
- Syncbak to debut simplified OTT syndication and monetization tools at NATPE 2020
- No growth expected for MENA pay TV revenues
- Indian communication satellite GSAT-30 launched successfully
- NBCUniversal unveils Peacock freemium streaming service
- Comscore TV viewing data used to predict advertising audience decline
- Majority of U.S. advertisers using Advanced TV solutions
- US broadband households interested in innovative offerings accessed via TV
- U.S. advertising and marketing spend to grow to $390 billion in 2020
- Bannister Lake integrates MPEG-DASH into data aggregation workflow
- NextGen TV offers clear upside potential according to BIA
- ANA and Innovid release Connected TV insights report
- Insight TV taps Amagi for OTT channel distribution
- Cincinnati Bell, Hawaiian Telcom partner with YouTube TV