Digital TV News: Bouygues Telecom
Bouygues Telecom adds start-over to Bbox EPG using Alpha Networks
Sep 14, 2019 – ALPHA NETWORKS has announced that Bouygues Telecom has added Start-over to its Bbox service, initially on 55 channels. The functionality is made possible thanks to Accurate EPG, a module in Alpha Networks’ tucanoRED back-end.
News categories: ALPHA NETWORKS, Bouygues Telecom, David le Dantec, Eric Laurent, Content Distribution, France, UX
iFeelSmart provides Bouygues Telecom with Operator Tier UI for Android TV STB
May 7, 2019 – iFeelSmart has announced that its Centaurus Android TV Operator Custom Launcher will power the BBox set-top box from Bouygues Telecom in France. Bouygues Telecom will update the User Interface of customers equipped with the box.
News categories: iFeelSmart, Bouygues Telecom, Xavier Bringue, Laure Joslet, Android TV, ConnecTechAsia, Digital TV, France, IPTV, Set Top Box, UX
Bitmovin applies AI to video encoding
Mar 27, 2018 – Bitmovin has announced the launch of Artificial Intelligence (AI) powered encoding, speeding up processing and enabling service providers to deliver improvements in video quality. AI-enabled encoding will be demonstrated by Bitmovin at NAB Show 2018.
News categories: Bitmovin, Stefan Lederer, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Worldwide
iFeelSmart and iWedia integrate UI/UX and STB softwares for Bouygues Telecom
Apr 28, 2015 – iWedia has announced that, in partnership with French TV UI specialist iFeelSmart, it is offering a bundle for Android TV STBs combining iFeelSmart’s Andromeda UI/UX and iWedia’s Teatro-3.5 STB software.
News categories: iWedia, iFeelSmart, Bouygues Telecom, Hervé Creff, Shy Shriqui, Android TV, Digital TV, France, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, UX, Video Exchange
Envivio powers Bouygues Telecom video on demand
Jan 20, 2015 – Envivio (Nasdaq:ENVI) has announced that Bouygues Telecom has selected Envivio Muse Video on Demand encoding software to power its multi-screen video services in a fully virtualized software environment to millions of subscribers.
News categories: Envivio, Bouygues Telecom, Boris Felts, Thibaut Keraval, Content Distribution, France, IPTV
Bouygues Telecom Android TV STB powered by Marvell ARMADA 1500 PRO
Sep 15, 2014 – Marvell (NASDAQ: MRVL) has announced that Bouygues Telecom is launching the industry's first quad-core Android Pay TV set-top box powered by the Marvell® ARMADA 1500 PRO (88DE3114) system-on-chip (SoC).
News categories: Marvell, Bouygues Telecom, Weili Dai, Pierre Schaller, Android TV, Digital TV, France, IBC2019, IPTV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Bouygues Telecom to offer Netflix from November
Sep 15, 2014 – Bouygues Telecom announces the signing of an agreement with Netflix meaning that its Bbox Sensation and future Android TV Box customers will get access to Netflix's unlimited subscription VOD service directly on their televisions.
News categories: Bouygues Telecom, Netflix, Olivier Roussat, Reed Hastings, Android TV, Apps, Digital TV, France, IPTV, Mobile, OTT, Set Top Box
Verimatrix extends collaboration with Bouygues Telecom
Sep 14, 2014 – Verimatrix has announced that it has extended its relationship with Bouygues Telecom. Bouygues Telecom has now added the Video Content Authority System (VCAS) for Broadcast-Hybrid to its security arsenal.
News categories: Verimatrix, Bouygues Telecom, Steve Oetegenn, Pierre Schaller, Android TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, France, IBC2019, IPTV
iWedia software for Bouygues Telecom Android TV STB
Sep 11, 2014 – iWedia has announced that the Android TV STB (codenamed 'Miami') recently announced by French telco Bouygues Telecom is operated by iWedia’s Teatro-3.5 software based on its ANDROID4TV framework and APIs.
News categories: iWedia, Bouygues Telecom, Nikola Teslić, Pierre Schaller, Android TV, Digital TV, France, IBC2019, IPTV, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
- Fincons Group joins Deutsche TV-Plattform
- Samba TV taps Oracle Moat to measure viewability of CTV ads
- Amazon Prime Video app added to TiVo devices at Atlantic Broadband
- TekSavvy TV launches Cloud PVR and advanced features
- CJ Hello deploys ATEME transcoding solution
- US: Netflix grabs the most attention, but its reign will be challenged
- AWS compute and storage available at the edge of 5G networks
- FOX selects AWS as its cloud and machine learning provider
- TiVo launches Prime Video App to its U.S. pay-TV operator customers
- KPN integrates Amazon Prime Video into the TV menu
- Vodafone UK offers Apple TV 4K with unlimited broadband and mobile data
- A1 Bulgaria launches advanced TV with Zappware
- Tru Optik and Anzu.io to bring targeting to in-game advertising
- 14.5 million Australians now paying TV subscriptions
- EE hosts 5G-powered multi-location augmented reality gig
- Four-fifths of broadcasters considering personalised ads
- 3Q 2019 TV shipments grow 16.8% QoQ owing to peak season
- Worldwide spending on AR/VR expected to reach $18.8bn in 2020
- 13.7 million EU citizens streaming unauthorised IPTV
- WIND-Hellas launching Cloud Recordings with Zappware