Digital TV News: Bouygues Telecom
TF1 VIDEO chooses Arkena to operate its MYTF1VOD platform
Sep 8, 2014 – Arkena has announced that it has been chosen by TF1 VIDEO to provide the technical platform of its Video On Demand service MYTF1VOD - the premium transactional VOD service of the largest French broadcaster TF1.
News categories: Arkena, TF1, Tristan du Laz, Grégory Samson, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DRM, France, HbbTV, IBC2020, OTT
Bouygues Telecom deploys Broadpeak IPTV servers
Dec 11, 2013 – Broadpeak has announced that Bouygues Telecom, the French telecommunications provider, has deployed Broadpeak’s BkE100 Live RTP retry servers to manage its IPTV service on Bbox Sensation premium set-top boxes (STBs).
News categories: Broadpeak, Bouygues Telecom, Thibaut Keraval, Jacques Le Mancq, Content Distribution, Digital TV, France, IPTV, Set Top Box
Motorola Presents the Future of the IP Connected Home at IBC2012
Sep 7, 2012 – At IBC, Motorola (NASDAQ:GOOG) is launching new IP and cable set-top technology designed to meet consumer demand for multi-screen, over-the-top (OTT) and time shift TV, while reducing energy use and maintenance.
News categories: Motorola, Steve McCaffrey, Cable TV, IBC2020, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Playcast Media Brings Cloud Gaming To IBC 2012
Sep 6, 2012 – Playcast Media has announced an agreement with NVIDIA to run its streaming service on the NVIDIA® GeForce® GRID cloud gaming platform, and that the first implementation will be done for Bouygues Telecom Bbox games service in France.
News categories: Playcast, NVIDIA, Bouygues Telecom, Content Distribution, Digital TV, France, IPTV, Set Top Box
Pace provides software for Bouygues Telecom gateway
Aug 29, 2012 – Pace (LSE:PIC) has announced that it is providing the Pace Helium Unified Gateway Software and professional services to support the rollout of Bouygues Telecom's gateway platform.
News categories: Pace plc, Bouygues Telecom, Digital TV, France, Gateway, IBC2020, IPTV, Middleware
Bouygues Telecom Selects NDS To Provide Software Components for New IPTV Platform
Feb 15, 2012 – NDS has announced that it has been selected by Bouygues Telecom to support the deployment of its IPTV platform including their new set-top box, the Bbox. NDS is providing STB integration services and a selection of critical software components.
News categories: NDS Group, Bouygues Telecom, Digital TV, France, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Bluestreak Technology Enables Video Everywhere™ at IBC Expo 2011
Aug 16, 2011 – Bluestreak Technology has announced that the company will demonstrate a variety of new Video Everywhere™ services at the IBC Expo 2011 conference and exhibition in Amsterdam, September 9th-13th.
News categories: Bluestreak Technology, IBC2020, Middleware, OTT
Bbox from Bouygues Telecom to Incorporate Celeno's Video-Grade Wi-Fi Module
May 31, 2011 – Bouygues Telecom has announced that its next-generation Bbox will incorporate a concurrent dual band video-grade Wi-Fi module from Celeno.
News categories: Celeno, Bouygues Telecom, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box, Smart Home
Bouygues Telecom Brings the Internet to TV Through Extended Partnership with Bluestreak Technology
Apr 12, 2011 – Bluestreak Technology has announced that French network operator Bouygues Telecom has expanded their partnership with Bluestreak Technology to deliver Internet services to Bouygues Telecom's Bbox IPTV subscribers.
News categories: Bluestreak Technology, Bouygues Telecom, France, IPTV, Media Player, Set Top Box
- ATRESMEDIA and smartclip deepen HbbTV advertising partnership
- Comscore, Kantar extend measurement partnership with Auditel Italy
- Pay TV revenues to plunge to $150 billion
- Cable-Tec Expo unable to go ahead
- Sisvel announces first VP9 and AV1 patent licensees
- Comcast to bring HBO Max to Xfinity customers
- HBO Max launched in the U.S.
- Nordic households spending €149pm on media and access services
- SES unveils results of Philippines TV market reception survey
- Over half of U.S. adults watching more TV since the pandemic
- NEXTGEN TV begins broadcasting in Las Vegas
- Shifts in viewing behavior continue during COVID-19 pandemic
- Dailymotion and Huawei Video announce global video partnership
- SoftAtHome builds RDK-based video product for service providers
- Nordija integrates Yospace ad insertion technology
- iQIYI partners MediaTek for AV1-powered Ultra HD streaming
- Bitė to acquire Telecentras' IPTV business in Lithuania
- World's fastest internet speed from a single optical chip
- Disney+ attracts 2 million Australian viewers in 4 months
- Global TV shipments to fall 5.8% in 2020