Digital TV News: BrightLine
BrightLine and SpotX make buying enhanced TV ads at scale easy
Apr 8, 2019 – SpotX has announced an expanded partnership with BrightLine to deliver inventory to advertisers enhanced with BrightLine's suite of personalized and interactive ad formats. The solution streamlines the execution of enhanced ads at scale across OTT inventory.
News categories: SpotX, BrightLine, Kristen Williams, Robert Aksman, Digital TV, OTT, USA, Worldwide
Brightline adds Cuebiq's footfall attribution to OTT ad platform
Aug 9, 2018 – Cuebiq and Brightline have announced a partnership to provide media owners and advertisers with footfall attribution. With Cuebiq, BrightLine increases the depth of information available to advertisers, enabling them to attribute in-person visitation back to their enhanced OTT ads.
News categories: Brightline, Cuebiq, Jacqueline Corbelli, Antonio Tomarchio, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, Worldwide
BrightLine enables inclusion of voice assistant prompts in OTT ads
Jun 18, 2018 – BrightLine is adding voice activation to its enhanced OTT ad platform, InCast. BrightLine’s ad platform can detect which voice assistant a TV utilizes, and dynamically incorporate suitable commands into ads.
News categories: BrightLine, Robert Aksman, Jacqueline Corbelli, Advertising, Digital TV, OTT, Smart Home, USA
BrightLine launches data platform for OTT ad targeting
Jan 2, 2018 – BrightLine has announced that it is launching DataCast, a unified OTT data platform that will enable advertisers to target and measure across three screens: mobile, desktop and television.
News categories: BrightLine, Jacqueline Corbelli, Linda Yaccarino, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Mobile, OTT, USA
BrightLine selects Nielsen DMP to deliver personalized TV ads
Feb 27, 2017 – BrightLine has announced that it has selected the Nielsen Data Management Platform (DMP) to enable marketers to deliver personalized TV advertisements to millions of U.S. households.
News categories: BrightLine, Nielsen, Jacqueline Corbelli, Damian Garbaccio, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
SpotX and BrightLine automate connected TV video ad purchasing
Oct 19, 2016 – Video inventory management platform, SpotX, and BrightLine, the market leader for advanced TV and OTT advertising, have joined forces to accelerate the automated purchasing workflow of advanced TV ads across millions of U.S. households.
News categories: SpotX, BrightLine, Allen Klosowski, Jacqueline Corbelli, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
Hulu subscribers up 30% YoY; adds ad partnerships
May 4, 2016 – Hulu has announced that its subscriber base has grown over 30% year over year and will reach 12 million subscribers in the U.S. by this month. Hulu also unveiled new content deals and advertising partnerships with Nielsen and Millward Brown.
News categories: Hulu, BrightLine, Millward Brown, Mike Hopkins, Peter Naylor, Advertising, Digital TV, OTT, Subscribers, USA
- ITV and BBC sign agreement to launch BritBox
- Inca ABR transcoder approved for MOBITV CONNECT deployments
- UK CE market forecast to grow 4% in 2019
- Liberty Global Vodafone deal approved by European Commission
- ATEME and Eurovision Services run BISS-CA watermarking trial
- Netflix US streaming subscribers down 126k in 2Q 2019
- Pay-TV Innovation Forum releases sports OTT report
- One million downloads for Sinclair's STIRR app
- Cifra and Flussonic offer integrated IPTV/OTT solution
- Vodafone Portugal enhances the TV user experience
- Mirada to empower pay TV operators with Netflix integration
- DNA sells pay-DTT business to Digita
- Socionext releases 8K-capable live video encoding unit
- Speedcast, In Aria! and Telespazio announce joint service offering
- Operator 5G boosted by strong projections for 5G PCs and tablets
- Block Communications to use Comscore local TV ratings and Advanced Audiences
- 27% of US broadband households engage in some form of piracy or account sharing
- Nielsen's TV ratings platform moves to AWS
- NEC demonstrates live 8K video transmission over 5G in France
- U.S. consumer technology sales to exceed $400bn in 2019