Digital TV News: CEVA
CEVA acquires Hillcrest Labs
Jul 22, 2019 – CEVA (NASDAQ: CEVA) has announced the acquisition of Hillcrest Labs from InterDigital. Hillcrest Labs is a leading global supplier of software and components for sensor processing in consumer and IoT devices.
News categories: CEVA, Hillcrest Labs, Gideon Wertheizer, Chad Lucien, MnA, UX, Worldwide
CEVA and Idea! Partner to Deliver Software-Based ISDB-T Demodulation Solution
Dec 15, 2011 – CEVA (NASDAQ: CEVA; LSE: CVA) has announced a software-based product offering for multi-standard DTV demodulation based on its CEVA-XC DSP core. The company has partnered with Idea! Electronic Systems to develop a complete, ISDB-T solution.
News categories: CEVA, Idea! Electronic Systems, CES, ISDB-T, SBTVD, Semiconductor, Silicon IP, Terrestrial
CEVA to Showcase Latest IP for Digital Home and Mobile Products at CES 2012
Dec 5, 2011 – CEVA (NASDAQ: CEVA; LSE: CVA) has announced that it will showcase a range of innovative multimedia and communications solutions for the digital home and mobile markets at CES 2012 in Las Vegas from January 10-13th, 2012.
News categories: CEVA, CES, Silicon IP
Trident Micro Licenses CEVA DSP for Set-Top Box and DTV Product Lines
May 27, 2010 – CEVA, Inc. (Nasdaq: CEVA; LSE: CVA) has announced that Trident Microsystems (Nasdaq: TRID) has licensed CEVA's DSP technology for demodulation in set-top box and television systems product lines.
News categories: CEVA, Trident Micro, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Silicon IP, Smart TV
CEVA Unveils Programmable HD Video and Image Processing Platform for Connected Multimedia Devices
Feb 15, 2010 – CEVA (Nasdaq: CEVA; LSE: CVA) has unveiled CEVA-MM3000™, a fully programmable, HD video and imaging platform specifically designed for the connected generation of portable multimedia and home entertainment devices.
News categories: CEVA, MWC19, Silicon IP
CEVA MM2000 Multimedia Solution Powers Solomon Systech MagusCore High Performance Portable Multimedia Processor
Sep 9, 2008 – CEVA [Nasdaq: CEVA; LSE: CVA] has announced that Solomon Systech has licensed and deployed (as the SSD1933 multimedia processor) its programmable MM2000 portable multimedia DSP IP for their MagusCore™ multimedia processor platform family.
News categories: CEVA, Solomon Systech, ICs, Mobile, Portable, Semiconductor, Silicon IP, Tablet
Sunplus mMedia Licenses CEVA's MM2000 Multimedia Solution for Portable Multimedia Processors
Sep 9, 2008 – TAIPEI, Taiwan — IIC Taiwan — CEVA, Inc. (Nasdaq: CEVA; LSE: CVA), a leading licensor of silicon intellectual property (SIP) platform solutions and DSP cores, today announced that Sunplus mMedia, Inc. has licensed the fully programmable MM2000 portable multimedia solution for the development of low-cost, high performance system-on-chips (SoCs) for power-sensitive applications, including portable multimedia […]
News categories: CEVA, Sunplus mMedia, Portable, Semiconductor, Silicon IP, Tablet
CEVA and NBICC Collaborate to Add China's AVS Video Standard to Portfolio of Audio/Video Codecs for CEVA's MM2000 Platform
Mar 10, 2008 – CEVA (NASDAQ: CEVA / LSE: CVA) has announced a collaboration with the Ningbo CAS IC Design Center (NBICC) to add China's Audio Video Coding Standard (AVS) to the portfolio of codecs available for CEVA's MM2000™ programmable multimedia platform.
News categories: CEVA, CAS-ICT, China, IPTV, Semiconductor, Silicon IP
CEVA Expands its Multimedia Platform Offering with Addition of RealVideo and VC-1 Video Standards
Feb 6, 2008 – CEVA [(NASDAQ: CEVA); (LSE: CVA)] has announced the addition of RealVideo® and VC-1 software components for its MM2000™ programmable mobile multimedia platform.
News categories: CEVA, Mobile, MWC19, Semiconductor, Silicon IP
- Pay-TV Innovation Forum reveals LatAm key findings
- Beeline deploys Kaltura TV Platform in Kazakhstan
- Spearad launches monetization technology for addressable TV and audio
- SmartLabs migrates legacy boxes for StarNet TV in Moldova
- New global launch dates confirmed for Disney+
- Viacom and ACCESS partner on automotive TV in Germany
- Australians turn to multiple subscriptions for entertainment
- Broadband usage patterns provide clues to imminent cord-cutting
- TELUS Home Assistant giving Optik TV customers hands-free voice control
- Amobee launches data marketplace for connected TV and multiscreen advertising
- Sky Media reveals power of addressable TV
- Charter agrees deal to distribute Disney streaming services
- Consolidated launches TV over Fiber-to-the-Premises in Columbia County, New York
- Global smart speaker sales grow 96% to 30.3 million in Q2 2019
- Comscore to provide measurement for Xandr's addressable offering
- CBS and Viacom to combine
- U.S. STB energy agreement savings top $5 billion
- GO Malta deploys Edgeware solutions for multiscreen TV
- Major U.S. pay-TV providers lost ~1.53 million subscribers in 2Q 2019
- Most smart speakers and video streamers are energy efficient