Digital TV News: COMSTAR
Comstar-United Telesystems OJSC Financial Results For The Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2007
Apr 17, 2008 – COMSTAR-UTS (LSE: CMST) has announced an 81% year on year growth in Moscow residential broadband internet subscribers to 651,000, including 122,300 triple-play (voice + broadband internet + pay-TV) subscribers.
News categories: Comstar, Broadband, Digital TV, IPTV, Results, Russia, Subscribers
Mirifice, Amino and Comstar team up to improve IPTV broadcast Quality of Service
Mar 13, 2008 – Mirifice has signed an agreement with Comstar (JSC Comstar-UTS, LSE: CMST) to deliver the Mirifice MiriMON system for real-time monitoring of live Digital TV networks on to the population of set-top boxes supplied by Amino (London: AMO).
News categories: Mirifice, Amino Communications, Comstar, Content Distribution, IPTV, Middleware, QoE, Set Top Box
Comstar Launches IP TV Service In Ukraine
Mar 3, 2008 – COMSTAR-United TeleSystems (COMSTAR-UTS, LSE: CMST) has announced that COMSTAR-Ukraine, a member of COMSTAR-UTS group, is the first to have launched an interactive digital TV (IP-TV) service in Odessa.
News categories: COMSTAR, Netris, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Ukraine
Comstar Adds the 100,000th Pay-TV Subscriber in Southern Russia
Jan 21, 2008 – COMSTAR-United TeleSystems JSC (LSE:CMST) has announced that the cable TV residential subscriber base of its Digital Telephone Networks South (DTN) subsidiary reached 100,000 by the end of 2007.
News categories: Comstar, Cable TV, Digital TV, Russia, Subscribers
Comstar Broadband Internet Subscriber Base Almost Doubles to 695,000 in Moscow
Jan 16, 2008 – The number of pay-TV subscribers increased by 36,100 year on year to 119,400 subscribers in Moscow by the end of 2007.
News categories: Comstar, Broadband, Digital TV, IPTV, Russia, Subscribers
Comstar Financial Results For The Third Quarter And First Nine Months Of 2007
Nov 29, 2007 – Comstar-Direct is the largest broadband service provider in Moscow, and has 452,600 residential subscribers, including 106,000 double-play (broadband Internet + IPTV) customers.
News categories: Comstar, Financial Results, Broadband, Digital TV, IPTV, Results, Russia, Subscribers
Comstar-United Telesystems OJSC Financial Results for the Second Quarter and First Six Months of 2007
Sep 5, 2007 – Comstar-Direct is the largest broadband service provider in Moscow, and has 426,400 residential subscribers, including 99,100 double-play (broadband Internet + IPTV) customers.
News categories: Comstar, Digital TV, IPTV, Results, Russia, Subscribers
- 61% of US broadband households subscribe to two or more OTT services
- NEXTGEN TV launches on local TV in Norfolk, VA
- Universal Electronics to launch Apple TV remote control for MVPDs
- Nielsen unveils new ID resolution system
- Ocilion delivers content recommendations with XroadMedia
- Mirada helps izzi bring Disney+ to Mexico
- Bitmovin adds VVC encoding support
- Verimatrix introduces watermarking for HTML5
- Amagi helps BUZZR unify broadcast and streaming operations
- Minerva Networks and SDMC complete Android TV integration
- 36 million vehicles to ship with Android infotainment systems in 2030
- Medianet optimizes video delivery with Harmonic
- Wyplay adds Netflix & Prime Video to legacy STBs for Free
- Parks Associates reveals top 10 U.S. SVOD services for 3Q 2020
- NEXTGEN TV launched in Raleigh, NC
- Subscribers at major U.S. pay TV providers down 120,000 in 3Q 2020
- Verizon releases updated Stream TV box
- VIZIO taps Nielsen to measure advanced TV campaigns
- U.S. vMVPD subscribers rise in Q3 as traditional multichannel decline slows
- Worldwide spending on AR/VR to deliver strong growth through 2024