Digital TV News: CSMBC
CBC Targets 10 Million CMMB Users in 2010
Jan 29, 2010 – China Broadcasting Corporation (CBC) [formerly CSMBC] has announced that its goal is to attract 10 million users in 2010, with a target of 100 million mobile TV subscribers over the next five years.
News categories: China Broadcasting Corp, China, Mobile, Subscribers
CMMB simulcrypt to be completed by year-end
Nov 18, 2009 – The addition of conditional access from China Digital TV Holding (NYSE: STV) to the CMMB mobile TV service from China Broadcasting Corporation (CBC) [formerly CSMBC] is expected to be completed by the end of the year.
News categories: China Digital TV Holding, CSMBC, China, Conditional Access, Mobile
Vimicro Announces Strategic Development Agreement with CSMBC for CMMB Mobile TV
Nov 9, 2009 – Vimicro (Nasdaq: VIMC) has announced a strategic development partnership with China Satellite Mobile Broadcasting Corporation (CSMBC) to advance the development of mobile TV under the China Mobile Multimedia Broadcasting (CMMB) standard.
News categories: Vimicro, CSMBC, China, Digital TV, Mobile, Semiconductor
China Hits 1.2M CMMB Users
Oct 29, 2008 – China had 1.2 million CMMB users in October, reports Sina quoting SARFT's China Satellite Mobile Broadcasting Corporation (CSMBC). CMMB users are expected to reach 10 million by the end of 2009 and 50 million in 2010, said CSMBC.
News categories: SARFT, China, Digital TV, Mobile, Subscribers
- Tulix creates streaming platform for launch of Vidgo content
- 605 earns SOC 3 security certification
- Ampersand launches platform for audience-based TV advertising
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 149,000 in 4Q 2019
- 'Swisscom TV X' combines Netflix and TV content
- Netflix releases fourth-quarter 2019 results
- U.S. weekly time watching Netflix and Hulu up 20 minutes in 2019
- Allegro DVT unveils VVC compliance test bitstreams
- Synamedia partners with USSI Global for the U.S. market
- Disney+ brings forward EMEA launch date
- NürnbergMesse acquires SCaT India Tradeshow
- BARB begins reporting reach and time spent viewing across screens
- Synamedia partners with World Wide Technology
- Roku TV launches in Brazil in partnership with AOC
- Realtek, Jiuzhou join NAGRA Android TV Reference Program for Pay TV operators
- ENENSYS DVB-SIS solution ready for deployment
- Syncbak to debut simplified OTT syndication and monetization tools at NATPE 2020
- No growth expected for MENA pay TV revenues
- Indian communication satellite GSAT-30 launched successfully
- NBCUniversal unveils Peacock freemium streaming service