Digital TV News: Cello
ICFLIX launches on PS3 and PS4 gaming consoles
Oct 26, 2015 – ICFLIX has partnered with Sony to make movies and TV series from ICFLIX available to be streamed instantly to TVs via the PlayStation3 (PS3) and PlayStation4 (PS4) consoles.
News categories: ICFLIX, PlayStation, Carlos Tibi, Robert Fisser, Digital TV, Games Console, Middle-East, OTT
Cello Electronics TVs to offer Stream TV glasses-free 3D
Dec 17, 2014 – UK television manufacturer Cello Electronics has announced that has added Stream TV Networks' glasses-free 3D technology to its product line. The televisions feature real-time conversion into the Ultra-D™ format from any 2D or 3D source.
News categories: Cello Electronics, Stream TV Networks, Brian Palmer, Mathu Rajan, Digital TV, Smart TV, UK, VR
LOVEFiLM Service Widens Its Reach with Oregan's Onyx Browser for Connected TVs
Mar 14, 2011 – LOVEFiLM launches its WatchNow video service on Oregan Networks' Onyx media browser, which will further increase LOVEFiLM's platform capability to address a broader cross section of internet-connected televisions and set-top boxes.
News categories: Oregan Networks, LOVEFiLM, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart TV, UK
Oregan's Onyx Delivers New Apps to Access Hollywood Blockbuster Movie Content, Casual Gaming and TV Series Catch-up in HD
Dec 30, 2010 – Oregan Networks has announced availability of an updated version of its Onyx software featuring enhanced speed and security, as well as providing access to new home entertainment applications, powered by blinkbox and Accedo Broadband.
News categories: Oregan Networks, blinkbox, Accedo Broadband, CES, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smart TV
Sky Player Continues Online Expansion with Humax Deal
Apr 14, 2010 – The BSkyB (LSE:BSY) online TV service is soon to launch across Humax's new range of IP-enabled digital boxes for Freeview HD. This includes the already launched Humax HD-FOX T2, and an HD digital TV recorder planned for the coming months.
News categories: BSkyB, Humax, Digital TV, DVR, Media Player, OTT, Satellite, Set Top Box, Terrestrial, UK
Sky Player to launch on internet connected TVs and more hybrid Freeview STBs
Mar 25, 2010 – Sky Player, BSkyB's online TV service, is to launch on a range of new internet connected TVs and set-top boxes following agreements with Cello, a manufacturer of LCD TVs, and 3View, a provider of hybrid DTT and IPTV set-top boxes.
News categories: BSkyB, 3View, Cello, Digital TV, OTT, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Terrestrial, UK
Oregan Networks enables first Connected TV supporting BBC iPlayer and other Catch-Up TV services
Dec 16, 2009 – Oregan Networks has announced retail availability of Onyx-powered TVs manufactured by the UK's fastest growing value TV brand Cello. The product, branded Cello iViewer, is the first connected TV featuring the UK's BBC iPlayer catch-up service.
News categories: Oregan Networks, Cello, CES, Digital TV, Middleware, OTT, Smart TV, UK
Cello Electronics launches UK's first BBC iPlayer television
Dec 9, 2009 – Cello Electronics has launched another UK first - the iViewer - a TV that allows consumers to stream BBC iPlayer directly through their TVs without the need for a set top box or games console.
News categories: Cello, Digital TV, OTT, Smart TV, UK
- Fincons Group joins Deutsche TV-Plattform
- Samba TV taps Oracle Moat to measure viewability of CTV ads
- Amazon Prime Video app added to TiVo devices at Atlantic Broadband
- TekSavvy TV launches Cloud PVR and advanced features
- CJ Hello deploys ATEME transcoding solution
- US: Netflix grabs the most attention, but its reign will be challenged
- AWS compute and storage available at the edge of 5G networks
- FOX selects AWS as its cloud and machine learning provider
- TiVo launches Prime Video App to its U.S. pay-TV operator customers
- KPN integrates Amazon Prime Video into the TV menu
- Vodafone UK offers Apple TV 4K with unlimited broadband and mobile data
- A1 Bulgaria launches advanced TV with Zappware
- Tru Optik and Anzu.io to bring targeting to in-game advertising
- 14.5 million Australians now paying TV subscriptions
- EE hosts 5G-powered multi-location augmented reality gig
- Four-fifths of broadcasters considering personalised ads
- 3Q 2019 TV shipments grow 16.8% QoQ owing to peak season
- Worldwide spending on AR/VR expected to reach $18.8bn in 2020
- 13.7 million EU citizens streaming unauthorised IPTV
- WIND-Hellas launching Cloud Recordings with Zappware