Digital TV News: China Broadcasting Corp
Telairity Brokers Strategic Partnership for Installing National Mobile Digital Network in Thailand
Jan 31, 2011 – Thailand's International Engineering Public Company Limited (IEC), the China Broadcasting Corporation (CBC), and Telairity, Inc. will work together to implement and deploy a CMMB mobile broadcasting network throughout Thailand.
News categories: China Broadcasting Corp, International Engineering Public Company, Telairity, Digital TV, Mobile, Thailand
CMMB Value-Added Services to Go Commercial in May
Apr 19, 2010 – The China Broadcasting Corporation (CBC), operator of China's CMMB mobile TV services, has announced that it will launch commercial operation of its Jingcai-branded financial and navigation broadcast-based data services on May 1.
News categories: China Broadcasting Corp, China, Digital TV, Mobile
CMMB mobile TV service officially launched
Mar 23, 2010 – China Mobile (NYSE: CHL; Hong Kong: 0941) and the China Broadcasting Corporation (CBC) have held a ceremony in Beijing to mark the official commercial launch of their CMMB mobile TV service.
News categories: China Broadcasting Corp, China Mobile, China, Digital TV, Mobile
CBC Targets 10 Million CMMB Users in 2010
Jan 29, 2010 – China Broadcasting Corporation (CBC) [formerly CSMBC] has announced that its goal is to attract 10 million users in 2010, with a target of 100 million mobile TV subscribers over the next five years.
News categories: China Broadcasting Corp, China, Mobile, Subscribers
CMMB simulcrypt to be completed by year-end
Nov 18, 2009 – The addition of conditional access from China Digital TV Holding (NYSE: STV) to the CMMB mobile TV service from China Broadcasting Corporation (CBC) [formerly CSMBC] is expected to be completed by the end of the year.
News categories: China Digital TV Holding, CSMBC, China, Conditional Access, Mobile
- Pay TV revenue in New Zealand to follow -3.1% CAGR
- iQIYI International available for ZEASN-based smart devices
- Growing demand for smart displays driving smart speaker sales
- Forthnet becomes part of United Group
- Anevia powers Skymedia's SkyGo service in Mongolia
- UK marketers expect to spend more on Advanced TV ads in the next 12 months
- NetRange moves browser to the Cloud for low-cost Smart TVs
- Over 13 billion Smart Home devices in use by 2025
- MultiChoice picks Metrological to deliver OTT services on DStv
- Oregan Networks builds on Amlogic's Android TV reference platform
- Bitmovin and OKAST team up to deliver live and VOD streaming
- 61% of US broadband households subscribe to two or more OTT services
- 14% of Australians plan to cancel pay TV as a result of the pandemic
- Eutelsat 7/8°W predominant broadcast position for Egyptian TV homes
- NEXTGEN TV launches on local TV in Norfolk, VA
- Universal Electronics to launch Apple TV remote control for MVPDs
- Nielsen unveils new ID resolution system
- TeraVolt wins tender for development at ZDF Mediathek
- Ocilion delivers content recommendations with XroadMedia
- Mirada helps izzi bring Disney+ to Mexico