Digital TV News: Cleeng
24i powers streaming video experience for Topic
Apr 7, 2020 – 24i has announced that Topic, an entertainment streaming service from First Look Media, has chosen 24i to power its streaming video experience across topic.com, Apple TV and iOS, Android, Amazon Fire TV and Roku.
News categories: 24i, Topic, First Look Media, Martijn van Horssen, Ryan Chanatry, Apps, Digital TV, OTT, USA, Worldwide
Brightcove commissions study of pay and OTT TV in Taiwan
Oct 29, 2018 – Brightcove (NASDAQ: BCOV) has announced findings from a study carried out with YouGov and Cleeng. The study highlighted trends in video consumption, preferences towards cable TV and OTT TV services, motivators that drive pay TV and OTT TV adoption, and payment preferences in Taiwan.
News categories: Brightcove, Cleeng, YouGov, Ben Morrell, Digital TV, Market Research, Taiwan
Cleeng raises €5 million to strengthen OTT video technology
Jun 26, 2018 – Cleeng has announced a Series B funding round of €5 Million to drive product development and growth in key markets. With the new funding, Cleeng will up its sales and marketing efforts, broaden its partner network and further invest in research and development.
News categories: Cleeng, Walvis, Gilles Domartini, Vincent Gravesteyn, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Netherlands, OTT, Venture Capital, Worldwide
Mongol TV goes live with Brightcove OTT Flow
Mar 19, 2018 – Brightcove (NASDAQ: BCOV) has announced that Mongol TV has launched ORI TV, an OTT streaming service utilising Brightcove OTT Flow, powered by Accedo. ORI TV is the only Mongolian language OTT service delivering on-demand and live TV content to viewers worldwide.
News categories: Brightcove, Mongol TV, Accedo, Ben Morrell, Bat-Erdene Gankhuyag, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, Mongolia, OTT, UX, Worldwide
France Télévisions selects Arkena to develop its new SVOD platform
Sep 13, 2017 – Arkena has been trusted by France Télévisions to deliver its new SVOD project. The service will be integrated into the new france.tv platform, which will allow the majority of the group’s content to be reviewed on all screens.
News categories: Arkena, France Télévisions, Aymeric de Cardes, Julien Verley, Content Distribution, Digital TV, France, IBC2020, OTT
- Ofcom releases Media Nations 2020 report
- RADIO.COM expands connected TV footprint with Vewd
- NAGRA multi-DRM selected for Grupo Express OTT service in Argentina
- V-Nova and NETINT collaborate on MPEG-5 LCEVC transcoding
- Bell Canada releases Android TV 4K HDR streaming box
- Mongolia's Skymedia upgrades to Minerva 10
- INVIDI extends addressable TV partnership with Tata Elxsi
- Finecast brings audience measurement to Australian BVOD platforms
- SVOD subscriptions grew by 28% in 2019
- ATEME negotiating acquisition of ANEVIA
- Charter residential video customers up 102,000 in 2Q 2020
- QNET Telecom selects ATEME for video transcoding
- Discovery joins On Addressability dynamic ad insertion initiative
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 477,000 in 2Q 2020
- 3SS and Hoppr enable monetization on Android TV
- Liberty Latin America to acquire Telefónica’s operations in Costa Rica
- Amagi delivers 30+ live and linear channels on The Roku Channel
- KDDI selects VisualOn media player for au Smart Pass
- PMG and American Tower partner to accelerate ATSC 3.0 SFN deployment
- Eurofins updates testing services for CI Plus 2.0