Digital TV News: Communications Regulation Commission
Hannu Pro To Operate Bulgaria's Public Service DTT Multiplex
Jul 20, 2010 – The Bulgarian Communications Regulation Commission (CRC) has selected Hannu Pro of Latvia to operate what will be the country's public service DTT multiplex.
News categories: Hannu Pro, Communications Regulation Commission, Bulgaria, Content Distribution, Terrestrial
Hannu Pro Wins Bulgaria's Tender to Build Digital TV Networks
Jun 24, 2009 – Bulgaria's Communications Regulation Commission (CRC) has picked Hannu Pro to be the company that will construct three private multiplexes in the second stage of the national digital television switch-off.
News categories: Communications Regulation Commission, Hannu Pro, Bulgaria, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Terrestrial
Bulgaria's CRC announces DTT tender winner
Jun 5, 2009 – Bulgaria's Communications Regulation Commission (CRC) has announced that Towerkom has won the competition for authorization to use spectrum for digital terrestrial television (DTT) in the country.
News categories: Communications Regulation Commission, Bulgaria, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Terrestrial
Six candidates for Bulgarian DTT
May 13, 2009 – Bulgaria's Communications Regulation Commission (CRC) has received six applications in response to its DTT tender for the first phase of digital switch over in the country. The deadline for applications was May 12th.
News categories: Communications Regulation Commission, Bulgaria, Digital TV, Terrestrial
Bulgaria - CRC opens tenders for DVB-T networks
Mar 27, 2009 – Bulgaria's Communications Regulation Commission (CRC) has unveiled plans to stage two competitive procedures for the deployment of national DVB-T digital television networks.
News categories: Communications Regulation Commission, Bulgaria, Digital TV, Regulation, Terrestrial
Spain to Help Bulgaria Move to Digital TV
Jan 16, 2008 – The Communications regulation commission (CRC) and the State secretariat on telecommunications and information society at the Spanish Ministry of industry will work on a new joint project.
News categories: Bulgaria, Digital TV, Regulation, Terrestrial
- Netflix releases fourth-quarter 2019 results
- U.S. weekly time watching Netflix and Hulu up 20 minutes in 2019
- Allegro DVT unveils VVC compliance test bitstreams
- Synamedia partners with USSI Global for the U.S. market
- Disney+ brings forward EMEA launch date
- BARB begins reporting reach and time spent viewing across screens
- Synamedia partners with World Wide Technology
- Roku TV launches in Brazil in partnership with AOC
- Realtek, Jiuzhou join NAGRA Android TV Reference Program for Pay TV operators
- ENENSYS DVB-SIS solution ready for deployment
- Syncbak to debut simplified OTT syndication and monetization tools at NATPE 2020
- No growth expected for MENA pay TV revenues
- Indian communication satellite GSAT-30 launched successfully
- NBCUniversal unveils Peacock freemium streaming service
- Comscore TV viewing data used to predict advertising audience decline
- Majority of U.S. advertisers using Advanced TV solutions
- US broadband households interested in innovative offerings accessed via TV
- U.S. advertising and marketing spend to grow to $390 billion in 2020
- Bannister Lake integrates MPEG-DASH into data aggregation workflow
- NextGen TV offers clear upside potential according to BIA