Digital TV News: CopperGate Communications
Sigma Designs, Inc. Reports Third Quarter Fiscal 2010 Results
Dec 2, 2009 – Sigma Designs (NASDAQ:SIGM) has reported results for its third fiscal quarter ended October 31, 2009. Net revenue for the third quarter was $35.5 million, a decrease of $11.3 million, or 24%, from $46.8 million for the same period last year.
News categories: Sigma Designs, IPTV, Results, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home
Sigma Designs to Acquire CopperGate Communications
Oct 13, 2009 – Sigma Designs (NASDAQ:SIGM) and CopperGate Communications have announced that the companies have entered into a definitive agreement for Sigma to acquire CopperGate in a cash and stock transaction with an agreed value of $160 million.
News categories: Sigma Designs, CopperGate, Digital TV, IPTV, MnA, Semiconductor, Smart Home
CopperGate Shipped Over 10 Million HomePNA Chips for Home Networking
Jun 29, 2009 – CopperGate HomePNA chips are used in digital devices deployed worldwide in home entertainment networks and IPTV systems. They are deployed by more than 40 telecommunications, cable, and satellite companies.
News categories: CopperGate, Cable TV, IPTV, Market Research, Satellite, Semiconductor, Smart Home
Codetel Adopts CopperGate IPTV Technology
Mar 9, 2009 – CopperGate Communications has announced that Codetel of the Dominican Republic has selected CopperGate's HomePNA 3.1 technology for its Claro TV IPTV service.
News categories: CopperGate, Codetel, Dominican Republic, IPTV, Smart Home
Chinese High-Definition Interactive Digital TV Leader Taps CopperGate for Low-Cost, Easy-to-Install EoC MDU Deployment
Sep 29, 2008 – CopperGate Communications has announced that B-STAR has selected HomePNA-based technology as its primary solution for its Multi Dwelling Unit (MDU) interactive Digital TV (iDTV) test program in Shanghai.
News categories: CopperGate, B-STAR, Broadband, Cable TV, China, Semiconductor, Smart Home
TELUS Selects CopperGate's HomePNA 3.1 Home Networking Technology for IPTV Service
Sep 2, 2008 – CopperGate Communications has announced that TELUS (TSX: T, T.A; NYSE: TU) has selected CopperGate's HomePNA 3.1 technology integrated into set-top boxes and residential gateways for its TELUS TV service offering.
News categories: CopperGate, TELUS, Canada, Gateway, IPTV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home
CopperGate Communications to Exhibit HomePlug AV for First Time at the NXTcomm08 Show
May 22, 2008 – CopperGate Communications has announced that it will exhibit HomePlug AV and HomePNA technologies at the NXTcomm08 show being held June 16 through 19 at the Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas, NV.
News categories: CopperGate, Semiconductor, Smart Home
CopperGate Communications Buys HomePlug AV Powerline Technology from Conexant Systems, Inc.
May 7, 2008 – CopperGate Communications has announced the purchase of the HomePlug AV business from Conexant (NASDAQ:CNXT) making it the first semiconductor company with home networking technologies supporting all three wire types - coax, phone and power lines.
News categories: CopperGate, Conexant, Digital TV, MnA, Semiconductor, Smart Home
CopperGate Communications Achieves Five Million HomePNA Chipset Milestone
May 7, 2008 – CopperGate Communications has announced the shipment of 5 million HomePNA chipsets worldwide - making the company the leader in IPTV services over coax and phone wires.
News categories: CopperGate, Digital TV, IPTV, Market Research, Semiconductor, Smart Home
- MC-IF invites input on VVC interoperability
- SpotX finds 80% of CTV viewers watch ad-supported content
- SERAPHIC launches Freeview Play 2020 solution
- WIND Hellas launches ABR service with Broadpeak
- Roku selects Accedo as a Preferred Developer for Latin America
- Altice USA completes acquisition of Service Electric
- Sencore releases professional ATSC 3.0 receiver decoder
- IBC launches virtual event: IBC Showcase
- COVID-19 will accelerate pay-TV revenue decline in Australia
- Unruly expands brand protection with DoubleVerify
- Zixi integrated into Harmonic's cloud based live streaming platform
- Tata Sky adds ZEE5 to its Binge+ Android STB offer
- Flynet delivers OTT content with Viaccess-Orca DRM in El Salvador
- SonyLIV added to NetRange Smart TV App Store for India
- Phoenix Model Market adds second TV transmitter
- Interra Systems and BuyDRM integrate monitoring with DRM
- Safaricom launches Android TV streaming box
- Sky Q adds smart new features
- Movistar+ adds picture in picture and upgrades voice functionality
- Netgem acquires French fibre operator Comcable