Digital TV News: Crnogorski Telekom
Crnogorski Telekom adds 800 IPTV subscribers in 2Q 2104
Jul 30, 2014 – Montenegro's Crnogorski Telekom has announced half year 2014 results. At the end of June 2014, the number of Extra TV connections was 63.5 thousand, up 4.2 thousand (7%) versus the year before.
News categories: Crnogorski Telekom, IPTV, Montenegro, Results
Crnogorski Telekom adds catch-up TV feature
Jul 18, 2014 – Crnogorski Telekom (CT) has announced the addition of catch-up tv to its Extra TV IPTV service. Customers can now view, at any time and at no extra charge, content broadcast over the previous 48 hours.
News categories: Crnogorski Telekom, Content Distribution, IPTV, Montenegro
Montenegro ends 1Q 2012 with 123,279 pay TV subscribers
Apr 20, 2012 – The Agency for Electronic Media in Montenegro has released subscriber figures for the seven pay TV operators in the country. As at March 31, 2012, the number of cable, MMDS, IPTV and DTH connections was 123,279, up 545 in the first quarter.
News categories: Agencije za elektronske medije, Cable TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Market Research, MMDS, Montenegro, Satellite, Subscribers, Terrestrial
Magyar Telekom - H1 2008 results
Aug 7, 2008 – Magyar Telekom (NYSE:MTA)(Budapest:MTELEKOM) has reported results for the first six months of 2008. T-Com Hungary had 15,569 IPTV subscribers and Crnogorski Telekom in Montenegro has 11,087 at the end of the period.
News categories: Magyar Telekom, Cable TV, Hungary, IPTV, Montenegro, Results, Subscribers
Magyar Telekom Q1 2008 results
May 8, 2008 – Magyar Telekom (BDP:MTELEKOM) has reported its consolidated financial results for the first three months of 2008. T-Com Hungary had 12,883 IPTV subscribers and Crnogorski Telekom in Montenegro has 9,023 at the end of the period.
News categories: Magyar Telekom, Crnogorski Telekom, Broadband, Digital TV, Hungary, IPTV, Montenegro, Results, Subscribers
Montenegro - T-Com launches Extra TV
Nov 30, 2007 – Extra TV is now available to T-Com customers all over Montenegro. Extra TV is an IPTV service with 60 domestic and international channels, hundreds of movies, numerous interactive options, all with high visual and audio quality.
News categories: T-Com Montenegro, Extra TV, Digital TV, DVR, IPTV, Montenegro
Montenegro's Crnogorski Telekom to introduce IPTV by the end of November
Sep 20, 2007 – T-Com IPTV service will be launched by the end of November under the name "Extra TV" , said Mr. Daniel Szasz, Chairman of BoD of Crnogorski Telekom in a meeting with journalists.
News categories: Crnogorski Telekom, Broadband, Digital TV, IPTV, Montenegro
- Realtek, Jiuzhou join NAGRA Android TV Reference Program for Pay TV operators
- ENENSYS DVB-SIS solution ready for deployment
- Syncbak to debut simplified OTT syndication and monetization tools at NATPE 2020
- No growth expected for MENA pay TV revenues
- Indian communication satellite GSAT-30 launched successfully
- NBCUniversal unveils Peacock freemium streaming service
- Comscore TV viewing data used to predict advertising audience decline
- Majority of U.S. advertisers using Advanced TV solutions
- US broadband households interested in innovative offerings accessed via TV
- U.S. advertising and marketing spend to grow to $390 billion in 2020
- Bannister Lake integrates MPEG-DASH into data aggregation workflow
- NextGen TV offers clear upside potential according to BIA
- ANA and Innovid release Connected TV insights report
- Insight TV taps Amagi for OTT channel distribution
- Cincinnati Bell, Hawaiian Telcom partner with YouTube TV
- TELUS launches dedicated hayu app on Optik TV
- App Annie releases The State of Mobile 2020 report
- Piracy and account sharing cost U.S. pay TV and OTT operators over $9bn in 2019
- Market for Android TVs to grow to $231 billion by 2026
- Foxxum to develop app store for Konka ODM TVs