Digital TV News: CryptoGuard
CryptoGuard launches Cardless CAM with SMIT
Apr 9, 2019 – SMIT (HKEX: 02239) has announced that they have partnered with CryptoGuard to launch the first CryptoGuard Cardless CAM. Based on SMIT's secure chipset and embedding CI Plus 1.4 and ECP technology, the CAM enables 4K services with Cryptoguard protection.
News categories: CryptoGuard, SMIT Holdings, Kjell Carlswärd, Brenda Bai, CAM, Digital TV, Worldwide
Kopernikus selects CryptoGuard to secure new pay-TV offering
Oct 2, 2017 – CryptoGuard has announced that Kopernikus has selected CryptoGuard’s Conditional Access System (CAS) to secure its content revenues. The Serbia based cable TV operator is currently working on digitalisation of its entire network.
News categories: CryptoGuard, Kopernikus, Kjell Carlswärd, Stevan Mićašević, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, Serbia
Jamaica's Ready TV selects CryptoGuard for content security
Apr 30, 2017 – Ready TV, Jamaica’s first digital subscription television service has inked a deal with Swedish based CryptoGuard - a content security provider of secure and smart access control systems for digital television.
News categories: CryptoGuard, Ready TV, Kjell Carlswärd, Chris Dehring, Cable TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, Jamaica
NEOTION adds CryptoGuard to CAM portfolio
Jun 6, 2016 – NEOTION has announced the introduction of a CAM certified as compatible with the CryptoGuard Secure and Smart Conditional Access System (CAS) for DVB Pay-TV solution for satellite, terrestrial and cable operators.
News categories: NEOTION, CryptoGuard, Olivier DEMOLY, Hannu VUNNEL, ANGA COM, CAM, Digital TV, Worldwide
Tanzanian operator CGL chooses CryptoGuard
Sep 8, 2014 – CryptoGuard has announced that Content Generation Ltd (CGL) has decided to implement CryptoGuard CAS and SMS becoming the first Tanzanian operator to use the Swedish security and business systems of CryptoGuard.
News categories: CryptoGuard, John Hayghaimo Ag, Jesper Stål, Conditional Access, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Satellite, Tanzania, Terrestrial
CryptoGuard provides CA and subscriber management to Satcon Africa
Sep 8, 2014 – CryptoGuard has announced a partnership with Satcon regarding two networks in Africa, one in Congo and the other in Gabon. Satcon has decided to use CryptoGuard’s Conditional Access, and also CryptoGuard’s Subscriber Manager System.
News categories: CryptoGuard, Satcon, Bassam Fahs, Jesper Stål, Conditional Access, Congo-Brazzaville, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Gabon, Satellite
- Netflix releases fourth-quarter 2019 results
- U.S. weekly time watching Netflix and Hulu up 20 minutes in 2019
- Allegro DVT unveils VVC compliance test bitstreams
- Synamedia partners with USSI Global for the U.S. market
- Disney+ brings forward EMEA launch date
- BARB begins reporting reach and time spent viewing across screens
- Synamedia partners with World Wide Technology
- Roku TV launches in Brazil in partnership with AOC
- Realtek, Jiuzhou join NAGRA Android TV Reference Program for Pay TV operators
- ENENSYS DVB-SIS solution ready for deployment
- Syncbak to debut simplified OTT syndication and monetization tools at NATPE 2020
- No growth expected for MENA pay TV revenues
- Indian communication satellite GSAT-30 launched successfully
- NBCUniversal unveils Peacock freemium streaming service
- Comscore TV viewing data used to predict advertising audience decline
- Majority of U.S. advertisers using Advanced TV solutions
- US broadband households interested in innovative offerings accessed via TV
- U.S. advertising and marketing spend to grow to $390 billion in 2020
- Bannister Lake integrates MPEG-DASH into data aggregation workflow
- NextGen TV offers clear upside potential according to BIA