Digital TV News: CryptoGuard
Baltcom adds CryptoGuard security for cable TV digitisation
Jun 15, 2020 – CryptoGuard has announced that Baltcom has deployed CryptoGuard CAS to secure its digital cable TV services. Baltcom is Latvia's second largest TV and internet service provider with fiber optic coverage across the country.
News categories: CryptoGuard, Baltcom, Krzysztof Wieczorek, Kjell Carlswärd, Dmitrijs Nikitins, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Latvia
CryptoGuard launches Cardless CAM with SMIT
Apr 9, 2019 – SMIT (HKEX: 02239) has announced that they have partnered with CryptoGuard to launch the first CryptoGuard Cardless CAM. Based on SMIT's secure chipset and embedding CI Plus 1.4 and ECP technology, the CAM enables 4K services with Cryptoguard protection.
News categories: CryptoGuard, SMIT Holdings, Kjell Carlswärd, Brenda Bai, CAM, Digital TV, Worldwide
Kopernikus selects CryptoGuard to secure new pay-TV offering
Oct 2, 2017 – CryptoGuard has announced that Kopernikus has selected CryptoGuard’s Conditional Access System (CAS) to secure its content revenues. The Serbia based cable TV operator is currently working on digitalisation of its entire network.
News categories: CryptoGuard, Kopernikus, Kjell Carlswärd, Stevan Mićašević, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, Serbia
Jamaica's Ready TV selects CryptoGuard for content security
Apr 30, 2017 – Ready TV, Jamaica’s first digital subscription television service has inked a deal with Swedish based CryptoGuard - a content security provider of secure and smart access control systems for digital television.
News categories: CryptoGuard, Ready TV, Kjell Carlswärd, Chris Dehring, Cable TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, Jamaica
NEOTION adds CryptoGuard to CAM portfolio
Jun 6, 2016 – NEOTION has announced the introduction of a CAM certified as compatible with the CryptoGuard Secure and Smart Conditional Access System (CAS) for DVB Pay-TV solution for satellite, terrestrial and cable operators.
News categories: NEOTION, CryptoGuard, Olivier DEMOLY, Hannu VUNNEL, ANGA COM, CAM, Digital TV, Worldwide
Tanzanian operator CGL chooses CryptoGuard
Sep 8, 2014 – CryptoGuard has announced that Content Generation Ltd (CGL) has decided to implement CryptoGuard CAS and SMS becoming the first Tanzanian operator to use the Swedish security and business systems of CryptoGuard.
News categories: CryptoGuard, John Hayghaimo Ag, Jesper Stål, Conditional Access, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Satellite, Tanzania, Terrestrial
CryptoGuard provides CA and subscriber management to Satcon Africa
Sep 8, 2014 – CryptoGuard has announced a partnership with Satcon regarding two networks in Africa, one in Congo and the other in Gabon. Satcon has decided to use CryptoGuard’s Conditional Access, and also CryptoGuard’s Subscriber Manager System.
News categories: CryptoGuard, Satcon, Bassam Fahs, Jesper Stål, Conditional Access, Congo-Brazzaville, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Gabon, Satellite
- Technicolor teams with Google to promote hybrid Android TV devices
- BitRouter releases ATSC3pro receiver software update
- Deutsche TV-Plattform launches CI+ 2.0 initiative
- Ultra HD Forum updates Guidelines and plans watermarking API
- WarnerMedia RIDE streaming comes to AT&T-connected GM vehicles
- U.S. has close to 300 OTT video services
- ENENSYS ATSC 3.0 solution deployed by SEI and VSatcast
- Sinclair acquires two TV stations in Washington, DC
- FreeWheel releases H1 2020 U.S. Video Marketplace Report
- Eutelsat selected by Kabelio for new Swiss HD platform
- RCN, Grande and Wave launch TiVo Stream 4K
- Nielsen to measure CTV campaigns on YouTube & YouTube TV
- Tata Elxsi selected as certified 3PL partner for Google Widevine
- 58 million U.S. broadband households to be MVPD-free by 2025
- All-time high for streaming video according to Limelight Networks
- ZTE joins Netflix Hailstorm set top box program
- fuboTV announces closing of Public Offering
- COVID-19 pandemic accelerates cord-cutting in 2020
- Household media spend stabilized in Sweden in Q3
- G-Core Labs introduces global streaming platform