Digital TV News: CryptoGuard
CryptoGuard launches Cardless CAM with SMIT
Apr 9, 2019 – SMIT (HKEX: 02239) has announced that they have partnered with CryptoGuard to launch the first CryptoGuard Cardless CAM. Based on SMIT's secure chipset and embedding CI Plus 1.4 and ECP technology, the CAM enables 4K services with Cryptoguard protection.
News categories: CryptoGuard, SMIT Holdings, Kjell Carlswärd, Brenda Bai, CAM, Digital TV, Worldwide
Kopernikus selects CryptoGuard to secure new pay-TV offering
Oct 2, 2017 – CryptoGuard has announced that Kopernikus has selected CryptoGuard’s Conditional Access System (CAS) to secure its content revenues. The Serbia based cable TV operator is currently working on digitalisation of its entire network.
News categories: CryptoGuard, Kopernikus, Kjell Carlswärd, Stevan Mićašević, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, Serbia
Jamaica's Ready TV selects CryptoGuard for content security
Apr 30, 2017 – Ready TV, Jamaica’s first digital subscription television service has inked a deal with Swedish based CryptoGuard - a content security provider of secure and smart access control systems for digital television.
News categories: CryptoGuard, Ready TV, Kjell Carlswärd, Chris Dehring, Cable TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, Jamaica
NEOTION adds CryptoGuard to CAM portfolio
Jun 6, 2016 – NEOTION has announced the introduction of a CAM certified as compatible with the CryptoGuard Secure and Smart Conditional Access System (CAS) for DVB Pay-TV solution for satellite, terrestrial and cable operators.
News categories: NEOTION, CryptoGuard, Olivier DEMOLY, Hannu VUNNEL, ANGA COM, CAM, Digital TV, Worldwide
Tanzanian operator CGL chooses CryptoGuard
Sep 8, 2014 – CryptoGuard has announced that Content Generation Ltd (CGL) has decided to implement CryptoGuard CAS and SMS becoming the first Tanzanian operator to use the Swedish security and business systems of CryptoGuard.
News categories: CryptoGuard, John Hayghaimo Ag, Jesper Stål, Conditional Access, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Satellite, Tanzania, Terrestrial
CryptoGuard provides CA and subscriber management to Satcon Africa
Sep 8, 2014 – CryptoGuard has announced a partnership with Satcon regarding two networks in Africa, one in Congo and the other in Gabon. Satcon has decided to use CryptoGuard’s Conditional Access, and also CryptoGuard’s Subscriber Manager System.
News categories: CryptoGuard, Satcon, Bassam Fahs, Jesper Stål, Conditional Access, Congo-Brazzaville, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Gabon, Satellite
- Pay TV subscriptions exceed 1 billion
- Roku OS 9.2 to begin rollout
- Roku announces new streaming player line-up for UK
- Eros Now to develop online video platform with Microsoft
- FourthWall Media introduces Reveal 5 TV analytics and optimization platform
- Hearst Television moves to impressions-based selling of Local TV ad inventory
- Roku releases U.S. cord-cutting study
- Facebook introduces Portal TV set-top box
- CTA launches 8K Ultra HD logo program
- SVOD subscriptions soar by 38% in 2018
- Subscriptions now account for nearly 86% of US internet TV and movie spending
- NBCUniversal streaming service to be called 'Peacock'
- Vizio adds additional Alexa capabilities to SmartCast TVs
- LIWEST latest Austrian operator to deploy IPTV with Verimatrix and Ocilion
- Channel 4 to use Sky's AdSmart technology
- TV penetration in Sub-Saharan Africa still low
- Amazon Prime Video to be made available on Altice One
- NEOTION renews partnership with Irdeto
- Online video viewing to reach 100 minutes a day in 2021
- Irdeto secures Airtel Xstream 4K set-top box