Digital TV News: DTG Testing
DTG Testing test centre tests its first HbbTV product
Nov 23, 2012 – Following registration as an HbbTV test centre, DTG Testing, the digital TV industry's test centre operated by the Digital TV Group (DTG), has successfully tested its first HbbTV product.
News categories: DTG Testing, HbbTV, QoE, Set Top Box, UK
DTG Testing and Mirifice introduce automated MHEG testing
Jul 5, 2012 – DTG Testing and Mirifice have developed an automation system for MHEG based on Mirifice's MiriATE® product. DTG Testing has also released an MHEG automation test suite for pre-compliance testing, prior to submission to DTG Testing for final testing.
News categories: DTG Testing, Mirifice, MHEG-5, QoE, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Terrestrial, UK
Digital TV Labs' consultancy service deploys DVB-T2 trial package in Malaysia
Mar 23, 2011 – Digital TV Labs has extended the reach of its market expertise by providing DVB-T2 deployment consultancy services to the broadcast industry. The company has deployed its DVB-T2 trial package for the recent test in Kuala Lumpa, Malaysia.
News categories: Digital TV Labs, Content Distribution, DVB-T2, Malaysia
DTG unveils 'one stop shop' for Connected TV, HbbTV, Freeview and Freesat Test and Conformance at IBC 2010
Sep 11, 2010 – The Digital TV Group (DTG) has announced that DTG Testing is to provide manufacturers with a single facility for Connected TV, HbbTV, Freeview, Freesat and Digital Tick test and conformance, with Project Canvas support in development.
News categories: Digital TV Group, HbbTV, IBC2019, OTT, Satellite, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Terrestrial, UK
Digital TV Labs CI Plus Test Tool Ensures Interoperability Of CI Plus Interactive Applications
Sep 10, 2010 – Digital TV Labs has launched its new CI Plus Test Tool for developing, testing and debugging CI Plus implementations on host receivers. This complete CI Plus Test Tool will ensure uniformity of CI Plus implementations on reception equipment.
News categories: Digital TV Labs, CAM, IBC2019, MHEG-5
MaxLinear Partners with Cocom to Deliver DVB-T2 Certified Freeview HD Set-Top Box
May 4, 2010 – MaxLinear has announced that its MxL5007T global digital terrestrial TV RF receiver IC has passed DVB-T2 certification in the UK as part of a set-top box (STB) designed by Cocom Consumer Electronics.
News categories: MaxLinear, Cocom, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Terrestrial, UK
Digital TV Labs Licensed To Offer DTG Test Suites For UK And NZ Freeview Pre-Testing
Mar 24, 2010 – Digital TV Labs has become the first test facility to receive a licence to offer the full Digital TV Group (DTG) Test Suite, providing manufacturers with a cost-effective pre-DTG test and debugging process.
News categories: Digital TV Labs, Digital TV, New Zealand, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Terrestrial, UK
DTG announces launch of Freeview HD test and conformance regime
Sep 4, 2009 – The DTG, the industry association for digital TV in the UK has confirmed that the test and conformance regime for the Freeview HD and Freeview+ HD service is to launch on schedule in September 2009 with product testing commencing in October.
News categories: DTG, Freeview, Digital TV, DVB-T2, DVR, IBC2019, MHEG-5, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Terrestrial, UK
- Contentos integrates Theta Network decentralized video delivery for COS.tv
- SeaChange selected by Midco to monetize video streaming service
- Apptopia and Braze release state of streaming industry report
- Edge Networks announces 'Evoca' ATSC 3.0 pay TV service
- Allegro DVT releases AL-D21x video decoder IP family with AV1 support
- Nielsen and Sinclair Broadcast announce multi-year renewal
- Verimatrix introduces DRM for video protection between devices
- Deltatre unveils SaaS platform for real-time, data-driven UX decisions
- Omdia cuts 2020 TV shipment forecast by 10 percentage points
- Comscore research shows continuing surge in U.S. daytime TV viewing
- FCC proposed rule change to support ATSC 3.0 distributed transmission
- VideoAmp creates combined Smart TV and STB viewing dataset for the U.S.
- Roku OS 9.3 begins roll-out
- Italian local re-broadcaster RAS goes live with Synamedia virtualized DCM
- Altice Europe terminates discussions on acquisition of Partner Communications
- Asia Pacific set for 417 million SVOD subscribers
- Velocix introduces CDN software for 5G video streaming
- Comscore sees notable rise in U.S. streaming usage
- Movies Anywhere app comes to LG Smart TVs
- Singtel puts HOOQ into liquidation