Digital TV News: Diagnal
Paywizard and Diagnal drive targeted real-time multichannel customer engagement
Mar 28, 2018 – Paywizard and Diagnal have announced a partnership that enables pay-TV and over-the-top (OTT) TV operators to take an intelligent, data-driven approach to delivering real-time customer communications and dynamic multichannel marketing campaigns.
News categories: Paywizard, Diagnal, Bhavesh Vaghela, Reuben Verghese, Big Data, NABShow, USA, Worldwide
ALTBalaji launches global OTT service with Diagnal And Xstream
Mar 2, 2017 – ALTBalaji has marked its entry into the OTT entertainment space. Its S-VOD service will be available from mid-April 2017. ALTBalaji is developed, designed, and integrated by Diagnal based on a video management system from Xstream.
News categories: ALTBalaji, Diagnal, Xstream, Nachiket Pantvaidya, Content Distribution, Digital TV, India, Mobile, OTT, Worldwide
Xstream and Diagnal power 'dimsum' SVOD in Malaysia
Nov 15, 2016 – Xstream and Diagnal have announced that they are powering the dimsum VOD service launched by Malaysia's Star Online. Xstream's cloud-based OTT Platform is the backbone of the multiscreen VOD solution.
News categories: Xstream, Diagnal, dimsum, Star Media, Laurits Tygesen, Reuben Verghese, Lam Swee Kim, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Malaysia, Mobile, OTT, UX
Balaji Telefilms selects Xstream and Diagnal for OTT service
Feb 29, 2016 – Balaji Telefilms, India’s largest TV and film production studio, has announced a partnership with Xstream and Diagnal for its upcoming OTT entertainment service, ALT Balaji. Xstream’s cloud-based video management system will fuel ALT Balaji’s multiscreen offering.
News categories: Xstream, Diagnal, ALT Digital Media Entertainment, Simon Hoegsbro, Reuben Verghese, Sunil Nair, Ashish Bhansali, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, NABShow, OTT, Worldwide
- Verimatrix introduces DRM for video protection between devices
- Omdia cuts 2020 TV shipment forecast by 10 percentage points
- Comscore research shows continuing surge in U.S. daytime TV viewing
- FCC proposed rule change to support ATSC 3.0 distributed transmission
- VideoAmp creates combined Smart TV and STB viewing dataset for the U.S.
- Roku OS 9.3 begins roll-out
- Italian local re-broadcaster RAS goes live with Synamedia virtualized DCM
- Altice Europe terminates discussions on acquisition of Partner Communications
- Asia Pacific set for 417 million SVOD subscribers
- Velocix introduces CDN software for 5G video streaming
- Comscore sees notable rise in U.S. streaming usage
- Movies Anywhere app comes to LG Smart TVs
- Singtel puts HOOQ into liquidation
- COVID-19 pandemic to reduce global TV brand shipments by 5.8% in 2020
- Six million viewers for Italy's tivùsat
- Wicket Labs adds $1.9m of extra funding
- NENT Group to launch Viaplay in Iceland on April 1st
- TV antenna usage in US broadband households up 25% in 2019
- Coronavirus expected to add 5% to global VOD subscriptions in 2020
- COVID-19 response to bolster cloud gaming revenues