Digital TV News: Discovery Inc
Discovery partners with SpotX for TVE advertising over the holidays
Dec 18, 2018 – SpotX has announced a partnership with Discovery to power programmatic monetization for TV everywhere (TVE) video during the holiday season. The collaboration has resulted in Discovery running Automated Guaranteed campaigns through SpotX.
News categories: SpotX, Discovery Inc, Ryan Kenney, Bill Murray, Amanda Cabrera, Advertising, Digital TV, TV Everywhere, USA
7Park Data announces availability of Amazon Prime Video viewership data
Oct 19, 2018 – 7Park Data has added Amazon Prime Video viewership data to its Streaming Intelligence data product. The new offering includes insights into streaming behavior in more than 50 countries on services such as Hulu, Netflix, and now Amazon Prime Video.
News categories: 7Park Data, John Sollecito, Donna Murphy, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, Worldwide
Digitalsmiths video content discovery deployment begins at Charter
May 13, 2014 – Digitalsmiths (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced that Charter Communications has began deployment of the Digitalsmiths Seamless Discovery® platform to more than 5 million Charter TV and Internet customers.
News categories: Digitalsmiths, Charter Communications, Rich DiGeronimo, Ben Weinberger, Cable TV, Content Distribution, USA
- Disney+ available directly on VIZIO SmartCast TVs
- Comscore announces renewal with CBS TV stations
- TVSquared releases pan-European TV advertising performance analysis
- Imagine Communications agrees ad insertion deal with the NCTC
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 194,000 in 4Q 2019
- One third of Taiwanese online consumers have accessed TV piracy sites
- Redbox launch Redbox Free Live TV across the U.S.
- Cisco releases Annual Internet Report
- Pixelworks and Qualcomm integrate Live Local TV with 5G broadband
- Kantar to measure TV audiences for MINTIC in Colombia
- NCTC to offer discounted Amazon Fire TV devices to members
- Viu reaches 41.4 million monthly active users
- Roku ends 2019 with 36.9 million active accounts
- Online viewing continues to gain ground on traditional broadcast TV
- Vianeos provides revamped UX for Batelco TV in Bahrain
- VUALTO partners with ATEME for automated encoder integration
- STV selects Arqiva Hybrid TV Service for HD restart feature
- AfricaXP adds DTH capacity from Eutelsat for Sub-Saharan Africa
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 44k in 4Q 2019
- 'Tapering subscriber acquisitions' for Dish TV India in 4Q 2019